• Willian (sub)
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Zouma (sub)

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, appiedabbie said:

I have been following Chelsea for MANY MANY years and I have never been this optimistic. We will beat them by more than 6 goals! MARK MY WORDS. But it will depend on a couple of things.

1. Will the referee do his job properly.

2. Will the linesmen do their jobs properly.

3. Will the Chelsea attackers convert 1 chance of the 5 chances they will receive in the first 10 minutes. 

It's a beautiful day in London, the sun is about to shine on Stamford Bridge,

Ooh what a glorious day. 

Okay lads,

Was I out of order for predicting this?  I don't think so. 

4 minutes ago, Kieran. said:

Who cares about Costa having one bad game, we won 3-1. Get the fuck over it.

People think that this was a premier league final. There are many many games left and we need our main (and only) striker to be super Confident. Conte showed great loyalty to Costa, it's time for Costa to repay this loyalty in the remaining games of the season. 

Just now, coolhead23 said:

Grrrrrrrrrrr ... Why did we let in that goal ... 

Champions performance ... Well drilled out win ... Come on, Chelsea!!! 

Yeah annoying, I can see some Arsenal fans saying, "the first goal shouldn't have stood, the third goal was a cech error"  

If we had played out our chances more clinically we could have not double figures. Incredibly how a so called title contender would allow that many spaces. The scoreline flattered them even tho they deserved a goal. 6-1 would have been accurate.

Great performance however. Apart from a bit of a lack of concentration on both ends. I think everyone apart from Costa was great today. Esp Hazard and Kante. 

Just now, appiedabbie said:

Yeah annoying, I can see some Arsenal fans saying, "the first goal shouldn't have stood, the third goal was a cech error"  

I dont care abt them ... For me Courtois deserved the clean sheet and it was frustration to see that goal go in ...