• Willian (sub)
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

39 minutes ago, Chelsea Buzz said:

Liverpool drops some points at Sunderland today. Excellent.

Now, focus on Spurs. Any injury news yet for us or them? Both sides healthy?

Come on you Chelsea!!

JT and Alsono are doubtful and just lamela out for spurs 

57 minutes ago, the wes said:

JT and Alsono are doubtful and just lamela out for spurs 

Who do you play for Alonso? Need someone with pace. I would be tempted to put either Willian or Pedro out there so you could get both in the game. I know this would not happen. Chalaboh? Too young for this game? Put Azpilicueta out there and bring Zouma in?

i would like everyone else's thoughts on this.

Come on you Chelsea!!

4 minutes ago, Chelsea Buzz said:

Put Azpilicueta out there and bring Zouma in?

That's what I would do or even play Ivan in RCB position I think it's to much of big game to fire Zouma in straight away especially after coming back from very bad injury 

Liverpool dropping points gives us a little bit over breathing room..but as ITB mentioned, an excellent performance that we are capable of while troncing spurs would be the icing on the cake..PL title is royal blue

Liverpool dropping points means less pressure on our players. Hopefully we play to win and make a statement: Do not fuck with Chelsea.

EDIT: Forgot to say that I really don't understand people who are doubting our ability to win. We might concede yes but when you have the likes of Costa, Hazard and Kante in top form, you don't fear the Kanes, Eriksens and Allis of the world. Grow some balls, thank you.

We lose and we still are 5 points clear, thanks to Liverpool. 

We just have to go out there and play the fearless football we've seen on this run. This is our chance for 14 wins in a row. 14 in the hardest league to maintain winning streaks, we have to go out and take it, like we took it vs City, Spurs and most recently, Stoke. And I think we will.

15 minutes ago, Kieran. said:

We lose and we still are 5 points clear, thanks to Liverpool. 

We just have to go out there and play the fearless football we've seen on this run. This is our chance for 14 wins in a row. 14 in the hardest league to maintain winning streaks, we have to go out and take it, like we took it vs City, Spurs and most recently, Stoke. And I think we will.

We are going to beat Ajax winning streak of 26 -though Welsh club TNS won their 27th in a row last week. (actually East Kilbride did as well, but not a recognised top league but Ajax were really cool about it all though, they congratulated them and even sent 27 crates of beer to East Kilbride after they won the 27th game! )

On 31/12/2016 at 5:05 PM, fmsch24 said:

I'm optimistic we can win, even though our record at White Hart Lane isn't a stellar one, the mentality of this Chelsea team is different than the previous teams, plus Liverpool won against City and they'll probably win against Sunderland. the January period is going to be a difficult one, after facing Liverpool at Anfield, we'll face Arsenal at the bridge, if we manage to get some favorable results during this period we will be overwhelming favorites for the title, Come On You Blues!

This is the real game for the EPL, Liverpool and City loss point. I hope win this game

1 minute ago, Unionjack said:

We dont know Alonsos injured. All we have seen is him getting ankle treatment. All players gave muscke treatment each week, most days.

We just need to go out and score 1st.

Yes but it was on the ankle he injured and used the sad face emojis! we shall wait and see! fingers crossed he is ok

Mauricio Pochettino believes everyone will be behind Tottenham when they play Chelsea

Pochettino is a tosser hope we beat the cunts 

He is. But he is stupid too. He put all the pressure on his team because apparently the footballing world is waiting on us to finally lose so good luck with that, Poch. You and your team full of chokers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man, if we win this game, I'm going to go ballistic. However, I'm a bit worried. They will step up for this game, and kick the shit out of every single Chelsea player just for the sake of it. It will be a very tough game. I know we can win, but I'll be satisfied with a draw if it comes down to it.