Faouzi Ghoulam

the wes

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...
6 hours ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

I like the way Bayern Munich do their transfer business our board could learn a few things of them 

2 hours ago, the wes said:

I like the way Bayern Munich do their transfer business our board could learn a few things of them 

Buy up their entire league, hence at the same time eliminate any competition in their league? 

Effective method for winning league titles every year. 

Alex Sandro or nothing 

we signed  zappacosta for RB-RWB ,who is an upgrade for us and probably better than Moses if we believe that he is one of the best RB in Italy. 

We must sign a better LB than Alonso and I don't think that ghoulam  he is. 

9 hours ago, Dimitr said:

And van dijk renewed his contract last season 

and he wants to leave 

But that's different.  Van Dijk wants to move to a top-4 premier league/UCL team.  

Sandro is already at a top-4 european side, with consistent UCL football. 

• 5 weeks later...
14 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

Good player, not Alex Sandro but a good alternative. Another guy I think could be an excellent wing back if he could keep fit would be Luke Shaw. Doubt we'd get him but yeah

Talk about Luke Shaw what's up with him I haven't heard a thing this season about him his contract ends in summer

10 hours ago, the wes said:

Talk about Luke Shaw what's up with him I haven't heard a thing this season about him his contract ends in summer

United activated the extension one year.

• 4 weeks later...

Probably the best fullback of the season tore his ligaments...damn shame.

He will be out for 4 months, but the first reports saying injury was bad and he may face many minor injuries in future now.

Heck he would be on last 6 months in january. If there was a chance of getting top quality fullback in winter, it just went away...

2 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

Probably the best fullback of the season tore his ligaments...damn shame.

He will be out for 4 months, but the first reports saying injury was bad and he may face many minor injuries in future now.

Heck he would be on last 6 months in january. If there was a chance of getting top quality fullback in winter, it just went away...

Was hoping we’d get him in January :(

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You