Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Faouzi Ghoulam

the wes

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, the wes said:

According to Le Buteur, Chelsea are readying a shock £24 million swoop in January for Napoli full-back Faouzi Ghoulam

Yeah just read it. Sounds like a good LWB option eh

Chelsea Want This Serie A Defensive Star: Could Be One Hell Of A Move From Conte

http://the4thofficial.net/2016/11/chelsea-wants-serie-defensive-star-one-hell-move-conte/

8 hours ago, BoyBlue96 said:

No no no no no

No more business with Napoli anymore. Not after last summer. De Laurentiis can fuck himself.

Chelsea should blacklist Napoli allong with Everton. Never do business with them anymore.

Blacklist spurs as well them cunts fuck us over with modric

• 5 weeks later...

We also got all the big initial clubs after him too - BM/RM/PSG. Dont think we got a cat in hells chance unless we get the cheque book out.

Real Madrid Transfer News: Latest Rumours on Faouzi Ghoulam

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2684359-real-madrid-transfer-news-latest-rumours-on-faouzi-ghoulam-and-isco

• 3 weeks later...

Links aren't stopping

Napoli planning for a future without Chelsea transfer target Faouzi Ghoulam — report

http://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/chelsea-fc-transfer-rumours-news/2017/1/24/14375674/faouzi-ghoulam-napoli-chelsea-fc-transfer-rumour-update

Chelsea join Manchester City in chase for Faouzi Ghoulam transfer

18 minutes ago, manpe said:

Excellent signing if true. Exactly what we need.

Is he that good? I dont want two LBs (LWBs) that would cost 50m combined and we would still need to replace them in long run.

Just splash the cash on someone like Sandro in summer then.

5 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

Is he that good? I dont want two LBs (LWBs) that would cost 50m combined and we would still need to replace them in long run.

Just splash the cash on someone like Sandro in summer then.

I was in favour of signing Alonso in the summer because I believed his atributes could help our team. I think that has worked out well but this lad is an Alonso upgrade for sure. Ghoulam offers the good continuity skills which are vital for a wing back, but he brings more pace and more power than Marcos which makes his defensive game more solid too.