• Willian (sub)
    • Ivanovic (sub)
    • Oscar (sub)

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Eidur the Spider said:

Azpi is such a great defender, the man's vision and ability to deal with danger is incredible, a real eye opener and I was already a HUGE fan of his. Fantastic stuff from him, a defender who clearly loves defending. :D

superb defender. You cannot overstate it. It's hard to fully appreciate his skill, athleticism, focus and commitment as merely a fan.

1 hour ago, BlueStorm1003 said:

Their forums really are something else. Those guys man...hahahaha the fucking idiots. Call us all you want, you will still be our bitches

Unfortunately they are right about those who hiss. They are a disgrace to our club. I even include those who don't really mean it but just go along with it as a part of the chant.  In some ways they are worse; It's precisely because they know better that they should do better. Every decent Chelsea supporter should be ashamed of that behaviour.

Perhaps there will be some who don't hear it and who tend to think it doesn't go on. I'm sorry to tell you that it does and it makes me want to hang my head in shame.

1 hour ago, KevinAshburner said:

a great win by my Boys Chelsea on my birthday today November 26.

I turned 26 today and Chelsea win on my birthday.

my word Conte needs to get to work in training on Marcos Alonso how to shoot and kick a Ball correctly at goal.

Happy birthday Kevin! :drunk::yay:

Thibaut+Courtois+Chelsea+v+Tottenham+Hot

Tibo deserves some love in this forum! He's my MOTM for making some crucial saves during the first half.

Our game was a bit Mourinho-esque near the end, but again they really wanted their "revenge" or whatever. It perplexed me that they lost to the likes of Monaco and Leverkusen but still play like that against us. Hey Spudfucks, you don't actually get a trophy if you beat us, you know.

1 hour ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Can't agree with you there I'm afraid. This is exactly the kind of day for making realistic assessments. In the stands we all loved it of course, but in the boardroom they need sober heads. The squad has done remarkably well, but it needs help. That's not a fact which can be hidden or ignored.

January is coming. We need to act and then act again in the summer.

Or maybe it is time for you to stop acting like a Chelsea fan.

Edit: Dont write a gmat essay please. We all know what you are trying to do here.

20 minutes ago, 11Drogba said:

Or maybe it is time for you to stop acting like a Chelsea fan.

Edit: Dont write a gmat essay please. We all know what you are trying to do here.

Laughable. Saw my first game in 1973. Bought my first season ticket in 1976. (Cost me £22.) Only home game I've missed in decades was the eight nil against Villa. Stop making a fool of yourself.