Middlesbrough v Chelsea

Jase

13 hours ago, Muzchap said:

There are no easy games and complacency is a big danger... 

I suggest reading Sun Tzu - The Art of War :) 

Then you will never underestimate an opponent again :)

I am not talking about underestimating an opponent ... I am just talking about being confident and with our A game we should win 

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys I want to go see my first Chelsea game in December. How I can get tickets. I know about the official website but what about fanpass and viagogo. Why are fanpass tickets so cheap? Any season ticket holders who can get me two premier league tickets? 

On 06/11/2016 at 3:03 PM, Special Juan said:

Going to this, will be a lot tougher than people expect. I expect Negredo to turn into a world beater and them sit ten men behind the ball from the first whistle.

A bit like Mou then eh? Worked well for him.

I know this system is still in its infancy but Conte is keeping it fluid and it changes to suit whats going on at the time.

Only problem I see us having right now is us depending too much on key players. Eden/Costa/Wing Backs/MFs..

Unless the Don starts to rotate more (swapping players aot sooner when the games won. using replacements against suppopsedly weaker clubs and not only cup games (the 1 we are in).

Cause right now both Diego and Eden have reportedly injuries so IF those 2 were out that would be our biggest test. When Bats came I was more than happy with his initial start but it doesn't seem that Conte is of the same opinion. I would love to see hiom/Diego/Eden together.

I'd love to see Chalobah getting more time too. TThe lads got alot of creativity as well as being big,strong,fast and full of skil. If Conte got behind him we MIGHT NOT need to be looking at oyjer MFs?

Unless the Dons planning to reinforce with transfers instead of current players its still some weeks till transfer time.

8 hours ago, iceboy said:

Ok normal week now. Must win but will be tough..Liverpool is playing Soton away which is always difficult ground. if we win we can be top of the league . 

So difficult we put 2 passed them?..I expect Liverpool to do the same

Need a win to keep the pressure on them if anything

12 hours ago, Kezza said:

Based on current form, yes they were/are.

Soton W3 L4, Liverpool W8 L1. You do the math

Reminds me of that system - whats it called? Ricer sytem???

Like A beats B and C beats A so its obvious thac C will beat B.

We know it dont work like that lol

17 hours ago, Kezza said:

So difficult we put 2 passed them?..I expect Liverpool to do the same

Need a win to keep the pressure on them if anything

Are you trying this reverse physchology thing because i swear you were equally pessimistic about our chances against Everton?

5 hours ago, Tomo said:

Are you trying this reverse physchology thing because i swear you were equally pessimistic about our chances against Everton?

Worked didn't it...Nah I wasn't confident, but were you putting money down that we would beat them 5-0?

And where's the pessimism in what you just quoted?...

9 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Reminds me of that system - whats it called? Ricer sytem???

Like A beats B and C beats A so its obvious thac C will beat B.

We know it dont work like that lol

No that's not what I'm saying at all..just based on how the teams are performing I have made a calculated guess that Liverpool will beat Soton comfortably; and that we will need to beat Boro (which we should) to keep the pressure on.

14 hours ago, Kezza said:

Worked didn't it...Nah I wasn't confident, but were you putting money down that we would beat them 5-0?

And where's the pessimism in what you just quoted?...

No that's not what I'm saying at all..just based on how the teams are performing I have made a calculated guess that Liverpool will beat Soton comfortably; and that we will need to beat Boro (which we should) to keep the pressure on.

Yeah I hear ya but look how many of even our own lot were saying Saints this Saints that, best defence at home etc etc so WHY think the Dippers will beat trhem comfortably. They just might but it doesnt mean Saints are shite just because we beat them easy. They might just dig in and come back stronger? Lets hope so eh.

Ive always had a over confident nature that carries over to Chelsea too. And Ive had my arse kicked thinking that on paper and by rights we should piss all over such n such team only to find we lose! So I'm TRYING really hard not to get over excited about whats going on with us right now just for a few more weeks then Ill ljump right in.