Middlesbrough v Chelsea

Jase

I have read a story about Chelsea didn't want to buy to bring back Willian in a private plane with others Brazilians players (Coutinho and co). Because the club found that was not in a  hurry.

So he came back in London too late.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Feel bad for Willian regardless of circumstances. Injured or simply dropped, the fight and heart he showed during last season's shit show forever earned him respect. Hope he's back ASAP.

2 minutes ago, Ayioros said:

I have read a story about Chelsea didn't want to buy to bring back Willian in a private plane with others Brazilians players (Coutinho and co). Because the club found that was not in a  hurry.

So he came back in London too late.

NONE of our lads came home privately

1 minute ago, Unionjack said:

NONE of our lads came home privately

Yeah I understand this.

Anyway it was not a emergency. We can easily play this match without Willian.

But it's just to said that he will be ahead Oscar or Fabregas in next fixture.

1 minute ago, Amblève. said:

I really dislike these black kits.

Was about to say the same thing. Always brings bad luck. Don't we have any say in the jersey we choose to wear for away games? Would have preferred our traditional blue kits. 

47 minutes ago, Badboy said:

Willian is trash ? What's going on here I haven't posted on this forum for years and we seem to have some real knuckle heads in here now.... 

It's football, mate. Anyone is only as good as their last match to the fans. 

the international fuckery stop definitely had an impact on us. We are clearly less sharp, a little bit less organized in the pitch and the effects of being away are there for everyone to see.

Hopefully we will just take a little longer still in the match to improve our sharpness, and even if we don't, I just want the three points, it could be a sitter at the very last second, I don't care, but the fucking break definitely left its marks on us.