Chelsea v Liverpool

Jase

Ok that is crazy but it is time to think abt Simeone. We all know how this story will end at our club right now. We are looking fking clueless. Mourinho got anlot of stick last season and rightly so but Conte has produced shit. Allegri is running Juve greatly after fucking up Milan...

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Robguima said:

yeah he's been decent, but I think he can do better too.

That was the worse passing I've seen in a while. All midfield players failed big time. kante and Oscar look more alive but are just as poor when it comes to passing.

Hazard has been absent again - need to move more and participate more. If middle is struggling you drop back and help.

Forget the goals, this was very very poor... complete domination. Looks like what we did against swansea in the first half.

I don't think much of this squad to be honest. Don't think it's that much to do with tactics because the players should be able to pass the football, no matter how much pressure they have on them.

No point in mentioning Hazard if no one around him can string two passes together and if the team isn't interested in commiting players to attack.

Even a combination of Cruyff, Maradona, Pele and Zico would have done nothing in his place today. Let's be realistic and sensible. 

Where do I start. Firstly why the fuck is captain Ivanovic committing useless petty fouls near our box and wtf was Cahill doing trying to mark the same man as Luiz. Ivanovic had 4 of our players in the box waiting for a decent cross and sure enough with ample space and time he fkn drills one low hitting one of the opponents. Out of the many corners we had Willian can't fkn deliver a simple cross and  seems to fuk up the final delivery when he is in the final third. He seems like the new Fabregas, complacent, lazy and precious. 

We have no fkn creative outlets except Hazard and there is too much pressure on him to make something happen with Willian being on holidays. A simple player like Matic can only play DM and should only be a backup to Kante. Oscar is trying but I see no real qualities in him to do anything worthwhile. We also still have a right footed LB and this needs to change plus no more Ivanovic and Cahill.

11 minutes ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

Just imagine what Guardiola and City would have done to us today.... He is though. Just needs time to figure out what some of us already know about some of these pretenders calling themselves Chelsea FC quality players. 

Conte himself must do a lot better and prove himself as a CFC quality manager.

1 minute ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

And Milner is a defensive player? It's a very offensive option to have Milner as your LB, if you ask me. Complete opposite of why Azpilicueta is playing at LB. 

I think my comment went right over your head. 

Nah, I think you're just too emotional right right now to make a rational observation.

Milner's just as slow as Ivanovic while also destroying every attack like Azpilicueta due to be right-footed. It's no wonder Liverpool have been attacking almost exclusively through the middle as well as from the right side.

3 minutes ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

No point in mentioning Hazard if no one around him can string two passes together and if the team isn't interested in commiting players to attack.

Even a combination of Cruyff, Maradona, Pele and Zico would have done nothing in his place today. Let's be realistic and sensible. 

yeah I am so sorry, forgot he's completely useless if Oscar doesn't pass the ball to him.

1 minute ago, DDA said:

The most dissapointing thing of all is the fucking fans! Where is the atmosphere! Gove the players a boost ffs

I remember a manager talking abt the shitty atmosphere at the Bridge...^_^

1 minute ago, Amblève. said:

Nah, I think you're just too emotional right right now to make a rational observation.

Milner's just as slow as Ivanovic while also destroying every attack like Azpilicueta due to be right-footed. It's no wonder Liverpool have been attacking almost exclusively through the middle as well as from the right side.

You obviously didn't watch their game vs Leicester then You can't accuse me of being emotional for stating my point of view. . That's an ad-hominem that has little to do with the actual point being made. But I'll let you have the last word if it makes you feel better about yourself.