Chelsea v Liverpool

Jase

1 minute ago, BlueLyon said:

What the fuck is this? Literally no one from manager to players is giving a shit. We might as well not even enter the pitch and let them win 3:0 automaticaly.

Lovren finished like a Suarez and Henderson goal was a crack, there was nothing we could do. Im not pissed that we are 2:0 down. But the mentality...the lack of giving a shit...get the fuck out of here with that attitude.

they were better than us, even without those 2 goals...

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Without Fabregas there is no creativity at all in our midfield. I am so angry with Conte. He has fucked it up. 

I never really was a fan of Conte anyway but that's disgraceful. Top 4 will be an overachievement

When has he not been? Completely revolutionized Dortmund and won a championship in a league that generally has been considered a monopoly for the last half a decade. 

Lets not jump the gun. He's a good manager without a doubt, but isn't WC. What's his finals record like again?

1 minute ago, Blue Colored Sky said:

Kante tries to be playmaker in our team. Tells you how bad other midfielders are.

Exactly. Matic can't cut it, Oscar... meh, but could do better under a different setup/tactics/manager, starting fullbacks for us: just cap as-is.

1 minute ago, xPetrCechx said:

they were better than us, even without those 2 goals...

Well thats exactly what I was saying...Its not the result, but the performance of our team is literaly a disgrace. Hazard, Costa, Conte, Matic, Oscar,...no one is giving a single fuck that we are losing. They look like someone who hates their job and cant wait to finish to get the beer.

1 minute ago, The Chels said:

I thought Conte was tactically a lot better than this. So disappointing.

Just imagine what Guardiola and City would have done to us today.... He is though. Just needs time to figure out what some of us already know about some of these pretenders calling themselves Chelsea FC quality players. 

Being Italian - maybe Conte ascribes to the 'Rome wasn't built in a day' philosophy. 

I'm sure he's assessing how our so called pro's are performing. 

To be fair you guys slating him - if he'd played a bunch of kids and 2-0 - he's useless

If he plays the so called best players - he's shit - he's useless

The real useless people are the players - he hasn't told them to go out and play that first half like dogshit. 

I expect a few subs and I expect to see a different team in the second half - I also hope this is the last we will ever see of Oscar and Iva - barring injuries. It hasn't and doesn't and never will work! :)

but I still feel we can get a point from this game :) maybe even nick it - the Scousers will be over confident - time to pounce!

2 minutes ago, calculatingInfinity said:

Matic is a fucking tragedy. Has been absolutely dog shit for well over a year now. Doesn't add anything attacking, turns slower than a large ship, doesn't really get in the way of anything defensively. Just overall a waste of space.

Oscar and Hazard yet again showing themselves to be the true soft lads they are.

Ivanovic however has been the worst. The captain that keeps making dumb fouls, and then keeps arguing, to the point where he doesn't get into position for the fucking set piece. Also constantly out of position, thinking he needs to help out Costa up front. 

How is Hazard supposed to do anything while bordered by Azpi and Matic for interplay?

The next 45-50 minutes will tell us a lot about the rest of this season. I have confidence the Conte will figure out solutions. Not sure if it will get us the points, but we will look better. Need Batshauyi and Cecc now.

Come on you Chelsea!!

Just now, quickpassnmove said:

How is Hazard supposed to do anything while bordered by Azpi and Matic for interplay?

It's true he doesn't have much to work with. Be he (and Oscar) can put in some work effort at least. But he is just such a soft body cunt, just like last week.

1 minute ago, LAM09 said:

Lets not jump the gun. He's a good manager without a doubt, but isn't WC. What's his finals record like again?

What is his finals record? You tell me. I see some of the managers banded about as "WC" and Klopp is right up there with some of them. I see no reason to deny him that. 

Just now, Muzchap said:

Being Italian - maybe Conte ascribes to the 'Rome wasn't built in a day' philosophy. 

I'm sure he's assessing how our so called pro's are performing. 

To be fair you guys slating him - if he'd played a bunch of kids and 2-0 - he's useless

If he plays the so called best players - he's shit - he's useless

The real useless people are the players - he hasn't told them to go out and play that first half like dogshit. 

I expect a few subs and I expect to see a different team in the second half - I also hope this is the last we will ever see of Oscar and Iva - barring injuries. It hasn't and doesn't and never will work! :)

but I still feel we can get a point from this game :) maybe even nick it - the Scousers will be over confident - time to pounce!

It's the tactics that is so disappointing. If there was anything you expected from Conte it was his tactical genius but he has been a school boy. And I don't even consider Klopp as being a great tactician either.