Marcos Alonso

Chelsea4
Followers 1

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

39 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

Marcos Alonso is nearing the completion of a transfer to the London side. Farewell game for Fiorentina tonight (GdS) #CFC #Fiorentina

Knowing Chelsea luck he will probably break his leg in tonight's game 

3 minutes ago, Chelsea4 said:

Don't judge a player based on a fucking youtube video.

Why not? You can tell a lot from some of clips.

I've read in this thread he would be a good player for Hazard to link up with and I can see absolutely zero proof of that from the video.

6 minutes ago, Chelsea4 said:

Marcos Alonso>Ricardo Rodriguez

Cq-D00qWcAAL3O8.jpg

RR has higher successful take ons plus a better hair style. We are making the wrong choice here!!! 

Just now, jernej93 said:

He is very underrated, even more because we are into him. If United or City were after him, he would be described as the next big thing on left back ... 

Did you see him play?

46 minutes ago, Styles said:

Just keep Azpi at LB.

I've been thinking this for a while lol. Think we should just leave Azpi as a our #1 left-back, he's good enough both on the defence and attack despite being right-footed so I don't see a massive deal in that. Just get a right-back in now lmao.

Azpi is perfect to stay on the same flank as Eden anyway - Since we know the Belgian isn't the most defensive minded player lol. We should get a competent right back and remove Ivanovic in that way with Kante covering.

3 minutes ago, AK-3001 said:

People on here passing judgements on this player just because he played for Sunderland in the past..

And Bolton , we all know who came from Bolton.....

But I do think he will turn out good.

3 minutes ago, AK-3001 said:

People on here passing judgements on this player just because he played for Sunderland in the past..

Dele Alli played for MK Dons and John Obi Mikel is playing for Chelsea ... playing for certain club doesn't make you a good or bad player ! :)

3 minutes ago, jernej93 said:

Dele Alli played for MK Dons and John Obi Mikel is playing for Chelsea ... playing for certain club doesn't make you a good or bad player ! :)

It's because his name isn't Ricardo Rodriguez........

16 minutes ago, Costa19 said:

Watching him play right now vs Chievo. Looks like he is playing CB.

He is playing CB Florentina playing three at the back 

35 minutes ago, lucio said:

And Bolton , we all know who came from Bolton.....

But I do think he will turn out good.

You mean Anelka and Gudjohnsen? ;)

Just saw the second half. 

Alonso Was playing as an LCB in a 3-man defence formation. 3/4 Aerial duels won in the second half. Lost count of the interceptions and clearances, but did well and seems to be a no nonsense defender, clearing the ball whenever there was pressure. That could also be because he was playing LCB where the scope of dribbling and taking chances is low. Doesn't seem slow at all for someone of his height. 

Could be a very decent signing for us. :)

• Spike locked this topic