Lamine Koné

Unionjack

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

So not anyone now?

I'd rather no one than mediocrity. This is like the "hey, we can't get Stones so let's get Djilobodji instead" mentality.

2 minutes ago, Tomo said:

He plays for Sunderland and isn't a big name so is shit.

Might aswell embrace the Real Madrid mentality that's hit this place.

It's hardly a Real Madrid mentality, its just a case of us fans, rightfully so, worrying for the start of our season because our biggest flaw has not been addressed in any way shape or form, with days to go until the start of the season. I hope I end up with egg on my face in the coming 48 hours but this lack of depth in defence is worrying, but at the same time we need to have some sort of quality control in terms of excitement over links. Basically we should just be 'happy' with anyone coming in apparently, also the Papy/Hector signings were damaging in terms of the faith the fans on here have with the clubs transfers, it was embarassing.

You can really see the fifa football fans on here. 

If they haven't seen someone play and he doesn't play for a bigish European team he is then definitely shit. 

Looking on Twitter and luckily some reputable journalists are saying he's likely heading to Everton. He's their level, not a player that a club with title ambitions should be after.

1 hour ago, Eidur the Spider said:

It's hardly a Real Madrid mentality, its just a case of us fans, rightfully so, worrying for the start of our season because our biggest flaw has not been addressed in any way shape or form, with days to go until the start of the season. I hope I end up with egg on my face in the coming 48 hours but this lack of depth in defence is worrying, but at the same time we need to have some sort of quality control in terms of excitement over links. Basically we should just be 'happy' with anyone coming in apparently, also the Papy/Hector signings were damaging in terms of the faith the fans on here have with the clubs transfers, it was embarassing.

The point is i bet if Duff and Joe Cole used a time machine and reverted back to their 2003 selves people here wouldn't want them because they ain't big names and play for Blackburn and West Ham.

I have barely seen Kone play so can't make a clear judgement, but I bet the people having an instant breakdown at the site of this thread are in the same boat.

He could be a dud, but he could also be too good for Sunderland and looking for a stepup.

Also re Papy and Hector, I do find it funny that some of the same people that slated him want(ed) Kalas and Bamford recalled and given a chance.

37 minutes ago, Tomo said:

The point is i bet if Duff and Joe Cole used a time machine and reverted back to their 2003 selves people here wouldn't want them because they ain't big names and play for Blackburn and West Ham.

I have barely seen Kone play so can't make a clear judgement, but I bet the people having an instant breakdown at the site of this thread are in the same boat.

He could be a dud, but he could also be too good for Sunderland and looking for a stepup.

Also re Papy and Hector, I do find it funny that some of the same people that slated him want(ed) Kalas and Bamford recalled and given a chance.

Finally someone with a fucking brain 

If peeps want a hpnest opinion of him then check out a Sunderland forum or read what their supporters say on YT. But if theyre owt like us we cant agree on 1 single player. If some think ones shite the others will love him. I wouldnt think Iva would be picked in any PL team but he still plays foir us. A supposedly top club. Does that make him a good player?

That can also mean that a player like Kone could be playing at a lower level than he should be.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You