Thiago Maia

Unionjack

HOLY SHIT MAKE THIS FUCKING TRANSFER HAPPEN! he is fucking phenomenal,im brazilian and i watch him atleast once a week,honestly he is the best CM talent i have ever seen,he is absurdly good,seriously just look at andre ostgaard tweets,he is simply outstanding

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, lucashm said:

HOLY SHIT MAKE THIS FUCKING TRANSFER HAPPEN! he is fucking phenomenal,im brazilian and i watch him atleast once a week,honestly he is the best CM talent i have ever seen,he is absurdly good,seriously just look at andre ostgaard tweets,he is simply outstanding

Can you name a player that has a similar playing style like Thiago?

Just now, killer1257 said:

Can you name a player that has a similar playing style like Thiago?

Hmmmmm,i would say maybe Ballack,but i think he is probably better defensively

5 minutes ago, lucashm said:

Hmmmmm,i would say maybe Ballack,but i think he is probably better defensively

What about his creativity and in which player would you bench for him?Cesc? Kante should be a starter and Cesc is a player that has immense creativity.Without Cesc,we would lose an enormous amount of creativity,so Maia should at least compensate the most of it.Do you think that ce can do that?

Why do you think he is so god?

1 hour ago, lucashm said:

Thats the sort of recomendation I like.

2 hours ago, lucashm said:

Kkk, tu é torcedor do Santos? 

For those that don't know his style or who he is; He is a box 2 box midfielder central midfielder capable of an amazing pass and is defensively sound, similar to Verratti.

He can play CDM and is creative enough for a CAM.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You