Thiago Maia

Unionjack

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

45 minutes ago, TheIceMan said:

Yep! He was Bossing the midfield both in attack and in deffence! I'm going to watch all of Brasil games in the Olimpics just for him!!!

You be are talkchelsea scout :D ? I think Brazil play again on Monday mate

32 minutes ago, the wes said:

You be are talkchelsea scout :D ? I think Brazil play again on Monday mate

No not a scout Not at all! I see top managers and scouts wannabees in a surplus in here! I'm just doing it for my own personal pleasure and satisfaction! I think the game is on Sunday night, Or the very early Monday morning!

2 minutes ago, TheIceMan said:

No not a scout Not at all! I see top managers and scouts wannabees in a surplus in here! I'm just doing it for my own personal pleasure and satisfaction! I think the game is on Sunday night, Or the very early Monday morning!

Keep me updated what he's like I can't get watching the games cause off work :(

30 minutes ago, the wes said:

Keep me updated what he's like I can't get watching the games cause off work :(

Yeah, I won't be able to watch them live either because of work, but later in the day when I get back  home I will review the full match! Like I did today! In here http://www.fullmatchesandshows.com/!

1 hour ago, TheIceMan said:

Yeah, I won't be able to watch them live either because of work, but later in the day when I get back  home I will review the full match! Like I did today! In here http://www.fullmatchesandshows.com/!

Cheers for the link mate:D

55 minutes ago, LondonsFinest said:

The news I posted earlier is from the Metro. So take it with a pinch of salt. Thing is, only they are reporting it.

One thing I have learned about metro they steal stories off other sources and put it in their words 

12 minutes ago, Ryan Fong said:

Just sign this kid ffs, can't be worse than Mikel and current form Matic.

We probably won't sign him until he's out of the tournament though, right ?

OK guys,Brazil is playing in about two hours,the brazilian press are calling the Seleção "Thiago Maia plus 10 other players" , thats how good he is,was our MOTM against SA,recommend watching the game

12 minutes ago, lucashm said:

OK guys,Brazil is playing in about two hours,the brazilian press are calling the Seleção "Thiago Maia plus 10 other players" , thats how good he is,was our MOTM against SA,recommend watching the game

What type of player he is? What is his best/preffered position on the pitch for Santos? Is he tactically disciplined or likes to bomb forward like all the young talented Brazilian players? And for those of us who have never watched him play, can you name at least two or three other well known players that are similar to him? 

1 minute ago, petre.ispirescu said:

What type of player he is? What is his best/preffered position on the pitch for Santos? Is he tactically disciplined or likes to bomb forward like all the young talented Brazilian players? And for those of us who have never watched him play, can you name at least two or three other well known players that are similar to him? 

He plays primaly as a defensive midfielder,he usually likes to bomb forward due to his excelent ability on the ball,but he is also able to sit back and offer a good shield for the back four,but stoping him from going forward is not a good idea,because he is an excelent passer of the ball and a very good dribbler,he averages per 90 minutes 2.5 tackles and 2 interceptions per game,i actually think he is  similar to Verratti,but being  better defensively and a little bit worse offensively, a very modern midfielder IMO

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You