Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Nikola Maksimovic

Unionjack
Followers 0

Just now, Beepu said:

I think sometimes it's hard to discern if they really are trolls or just extreme glass half empty kind of people.

It's obvious after a few post's, if they moan about one subject and never speak about anything else, that's a clear tell tale sign, its never really interested me but ill be tempted to apply next time a staff vacancy crops up, Gullit would have lasted a matter of days under my watch, if that.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, RuudiGullit said:

Or some of the typical Chelsea rentboys who have never been to Bridge as some of you pathetic lot.

Well you've pretty much confirmed you ain't a Chelsea fan with that comment, bye bye :lol:

6 minutes ago, RuudiGullit said:

Or some of the typical Chelsea rentboys who have never been to Bridge as some of you pathetic lot.

Yep, I've never been to the Bridge, so I'm just a pathetic rentboy :rolleyes:

2 minutes ago, Tomo said:

It's obvious after a few post's, if they moan about one subject and never speak about anything else, that's a clear tell tale sign, its never really interested me but ill be tempted to apply next time a staff vacancy crops up, Gullit would have lasted a matter of days under my watch, if that.

Yeah he is definitely a troll after recent posts. Before it really annoyed me but after seeing his posts as troll posts it becomes abit amusing and sad. Bellion might just be a sour bitch though.

:D:D If Ruudi and Bellion had a kid, that child would be the punishment for all mankind's wrongdoings.

If you run for staff I can be your campaign manager "Tomo for moderator: Make Talkchelsea great again"

1 minute ago, Beepu said:

Yeah he is definitely a troll after recent posts. Before it really annoyed me but after seeing his posts as troll posts it becomes abit amusing and sad. Bellion might just be a sour bitch though.

:D:D If Ruudi and Bellion had a kid, that child would be the punishment for all mankind's wrongdoings.

If you run for staff I can be your campaign manager "Tomo for moderator: Make Talkchelsea great again"

:lol: an ex Man.Utd player being the username is just too obvious.

And i won't complain feel free :lol:  i think the staff do a great job on the whole, it's not a bad thing to believe in giving people chances but the negative side is the trolls get longer than they deserve.

1 minute ago, Tomo said:

:lol: an ex Man.Utd player being the username is just too obvious.

And i won't complain feel free :lol:  i think the staff do a great job on the whole, it's not a bad thing to believe in giving people chances but the negative side is the trolls get longer than they deserve.

Didn't even know it was an ex utd player, thought he misspelled bellend!

4 minutes ago, Tomo said:

MAIN-David-Bellion.jpg

I really dont mind a troll or 2. It keeps life interesting. There should even be a thread for trols to goto to have some banter. It would be a craic.

1 minute ago, Unionjack said:

I really dont mind a troll or 2. It keeps life interesting. There should even be a thread for trols to goto to have some banter. It would be a craic.

Nah, people with contrasting opinions keeps things interesting, trolls who most likely support other teams ruin this forum and scare of potential new members.

We could be missing out on the next Peace, or worse lose the man himself, because of people like Gullit.

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

I've banned the terrible excuse of a troll. 

Back on topic now.

Ahhh Bless him!

But Ive never been kept off a site that didn't want me haha. Proxys are the secret ;)

Yeah I hear ya Tomo

back on topic,  At this point with the market where it is if this guy is a good ball player who is respected throughout serie A with loose comparisons to our ideal target AND he wants out of his club who feel the same its time to pay the price bring him in and turn our attention elsewhere. He is tall, Physical, has some pace and apparently good at playing the ball forward. Sounds like an ideal match with zouma and christensen coming back.

back on topic,  At this point with the market where it is if this guy is a good ball player who is respected throughout serie A with loose comparisons to our ideal target AND he wants out of his club who feel the same its time to pay the price bring him in and turn our attention elsewhere. He is tall, Physical, has some pace and apparently good at playing the ball forward. Sounds like an ideal match with zouma and christensen coming back.