Nikola Maksimovic

Unionjack

Marco Giuardano, CRS Napoli journalist has been interviewed by Torinogranata  and how today's final day for Maksimovic and Torino. The decision day. The ball  is in the field of Torino now because Maksimovic have an agreement with Napoli and after yesterday's meeting and last offer from Napoli, it's all on Torino right now. Napoli already concluded the replacement.

image.jpeg

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marco Giuardano, CRS Napoli journalist has been interviewed by Torinogranata  and how today's final day for Maksimovic and Torino. The decision day. The ball  is in the field of Torino now because Maksimovic have an agreement with Napoli and after yesterday's meeting and last offer from Napoli, it's all on Torino right now. Napoli already concluded the replacement.

image.jpeg

Hahahaha

Who's available after this guy? Koulibaly, Romagnoli are off. If Napoli sign this lad, I can see another Papy coming in.

10 minutes ago, RuudiGullit said:

Hahahaha

Who's available after this guy? Koulibaly, Romagnoli are off. If Napoli sign this lad, I can see another Papy coming in.

Well, if we can't buy or attract top players, number 1 targets, then what are we? A mediocre club? 

I believe in Conte!

12 minutes ago, RuudiGullit said:

Hahahaha

And if we finally sign a defender of his level, or a better one, will you finally just shut the fuck up? You have completely on your own lowered the standard of this forum by several levels the last weeks. 

It's unbearable, day in and day out you just have to flood this forum with knee-jerk reactions to every single piece of news, regardless of how reliable they are. I honestly cant decide whether you are 10 years old or a troll. 

On a more relevant note, I feel pretty certain that this will be our player. 

And if we finally sign a defender of his level, or a better one, will you finally just shut the fuck up? You have completely on your own lowered the standard of this forum by several levels the last weeks. 

It's unbearable, day in and day out you just have to flood this forum with knee-jerk reactions to every single piece of news, regardless of how reliable they are. I honestly cant decide whether you are 10 years old or a troll. 

You want some or what?

6 minutes ago, Rekin said:

I'm on a couple of other forums, and on both places trolls are dealt with within days, i can't understand why they last for weeks sometimes months here.

4 minutes ago, Tomo said:

I'm on a couple of other forums, and on both places trolls are dealt with within days, i can't understand why they last for weeks sometimes months here.

I think sometimes it's hard to discern if they really are trolls or just extreme glass half empty kind of people.

Just now, Beepu said:

I think sometimes it's hard to discern if they really are trolls or just extreme glass half empty kind of people.

It's obvious after a few post's, if they moan about one subject and never speak about anything else, that's a clear tell tale sign, its never really interested me but ill be tempted to apply next time a staff vacancy crops up, Gullit would have lasted a matter of days under my watch, if that.

Just now, RuudiGullit said:

Or some of the typical Chelsea rentboys who have never been to Bridge as some of you pathetic lot.

Well you've pretty much confirmed you ain't a Chelsea fan with that comment, bye bye :lol:

6 minutes ago, RuudiGullit said:

Or some of the typical Chelsea rentboys who have never been to Bridge as some of you pathetic lot.

Yep, I've never been to the Bridge, so I'm just a pathetic rentboy :rolleyes:

2 minutes ago, Tomo said:

It's obvious after a few post's, if they moan about one subject and never speak about anything else, that's a clear tell tale sign, its never really interested me but ill be tempted to apply next time a staff vacancy crops up, Gullit would have lasted a matter of days under my watch, if that.

Yeah he is definitely a troll after recent posts. Before it really annoyed me but after seeing his posts as troll posts it becomes abit amusing and sad. Bellion might just be a sour bitch though.

:D:D If Ruudi and Bellion had a kid, that child would be the punishment for all mankind's wrongdoings.

If you run for staff I can be your campaign manager "Tomo for moderator: Make Talkchelsea great again"

1 minute ago, Beepu said:

Yeah he is definitely a troll after recent posts. Before it really annoyed me but after seeing his posts as troll posts it becomes abit amusing and sad. Bellion might just be a sour bitch though.

:D:D If Ruudi and Bellion had a kid, that child would be the punishment for all mankind's wrongdoings.

If you run for staff I can be your campaign manager "Tomo for moderator: Make Talkchelsea great again"

:lol: an ex Man.Utd player being the username is just too obvious.

And i won't complain feel free :lol:  i think the staff do a great job on the whole, it's not a bad thing to believe in giving people chances but the negative side is the trolls get longer than they deserve.

1 minute ago, Tomo said:

:lol: an ex Man.Utd player being the username is just too obvious.

And i won't complain feel free :lol:  i think the staff do a great job on the whole, it's not a bad thing to believe in giving people chances but the negative side is the trolls get longer than they deserve.

Didn't even know it was an ex utd player, thought he misspelled bellend!

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You