Chelsea 1-0 Liverpool

Jase

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Barbara said:

the idiot could have broken Azpili's leg if he hit him fully and not just scrapped. 

If I were Conte I would take my boys and go away, as usual, the scouses are as dirt as shit

I wonder why I'm not surprised they are being the usual shits they are, even in pre season

It's obvious we need to sharpen the tactics, but we look so composed overall. I really like how we've been moving with the ball and especially without  (of course, some of our players don't know much about being composed,I'm talking in general).

I like how we quickly switch to the 4-5-1 when we don't have the ball. I also like how we've been moving fast to the attack. I also saw some bite pressing the opposition. Azpili - as usual, but also Moses, Cesc, RLC.

I think once we really get used to the new plan and ace it, we'll be a joy to watch.