Followers 7

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm in love with N'Golo We got him for the low low I'm in love with N'Golo  

One poor game (his passing was shit yes) and one of our most consistent players this season and reasons why we are top of the league needs a long term replacement. speechless.

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Gilvorak said:

He's so fucking good it's unreal, we got an absolute bargain. And unlike Matic he's actually deceptively gifted technically. His close control, composure, ball retention & even long range passing have all been on point so far.

Still think we should've sold Matic & got a player in the ilk of Alonso so we can get the most out of him. Him playing holder for Matic is a scandal.

Fully agree mate.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Gilvorak said:

He's so fucking good it's unreal, we got an absolute bargain. And unlike Matic he's actually deceptively gifted technically. His close control, composure, ball retention & even long range passing have all been on point so far.

Still think we should've sold Matic & got a player in the ilk of Alonso so we can get the most out of him. Him playing holder for Matic is a scandal.

Burst out laughing.

• Like 2

What has happened to Matic? Ivanovic has always been terrible but Matic my word..... He's so clumsy on the ball, no right leg, no ball control, awful when asked to attack. You could see the difference between him and kante when kante was allowed to get forward. Matic should be the one sitting back, he has no ball control in tight spaces.  

Looking back we got quite lucky that Deschamps dropped him in the latter stages of the Euro's considering Payet and Koscielny are struggling for match fitness.

• Like 1

He is very good but not enough alone. Can't believe he might be the only midfield signing for us, one injury or suspension and we're back to the shit of last season.

• Like 1

No matter how good a player of ours is there will aleays be some to find faults with them. Its like their lives depend on tring to pick holes in them.

We have this thing in England (Britain) where we love cheering on the underdog and building them up but onlu to a certain point and then we have to knock them back down again.

FFS this guy is great and will only get better. Plus he cost us a third of what Pog cost. Me I'm chuffed that we got him and we need to cheer him on not pick holes in the old boy.

8 hours ago, Tomo said:

Looking back we got quite lucky that Deschamps dropped him in the latter stages of the Euro's considering Payet and Koscielny are struggling for match fitness.

Kanté is a monster, though. I bet he could've done the same without any break at all :D