John Terry

DavidEU

Why would he go to Valencia of all teams as well? They are in a dire financial situation, hence the sales of Mata, Silva and villa in the last few years, they would not be able to afford his wages and they already have good centre backs. Load of tosh if you ask me.

Then again I seem to remember Man City making multiple offers and huge wages. It took about a month and a huge wage increase before Terry said he would be with Chelsea for the rest of his career. Pfft.

This has always been something in my mind that has tainted my view of him a bit. I wouldn't be bothered if he openly admitted that he considered at the time or was even tempted by a move to City, even if it was purely money motivated. I'd have no problem with that if he was being open and honest. Lampard openly admits he was tempted to leave us in 2008 to join Inter but in the end decided to stay - I've no problem with that as he's being honest. But the fact that Terry kept quiet until he had negotiated a fat new 5 year contract with a highest earner clause, and then turned around and said he never even contemplated moving...who is he trying to kid?!

I don't get all the fuss about Terry.

I mean, has TERRY actually confronted the media and told them he's planning on leaving Chelsea?

JT is Captain, Leader, Legend. I don't care about the whole Anton Ferdinand thing, both him and Rio just want to destroy Terry's image even further.

This wasn't about racism, it's about how Ferdinand got overlooked for the English national team, even though he said he was fit and he felt he was playing well.

This has always been something in my mind that has tainted my view of him a bit. I wouldn't be bothered if he openly admitted that he considered at the time or was even tempted by a move to City, even if it was purely money motivated. I'd have no problem with that if he was being open and honest. Lampard openly admits he was tempted to leave us in 2008 to join Inter but in the end decided to stay - I've no problem with that as he's being honest. But the fact that Terry kept quiet until he had negotiated a fat new 5 year contract with a highest earner clause, and then turned around and said he never even contemplated moving...who is he trying to kid?!

Yeh, that was shit. This affected my view of him more than anything else.

you guys actually think that if terry would ever go to another club he'd go to valencia?

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

HHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH

AHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH

AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA