Simone Zaza

the wes

The agent of Juventus striker Simone Zaza has spoken positively about Chelsea’s apparent transfer interest in his client.

Zaza, 24, has scored seven goals in 18 matches since joining Juve last summer but is already being heavily linked with a move to Stamford Bridge.

‘I learned about Simone’s links to Chelsea through the press,” Christian Maifredi told TuttoJuve.

http://metro.co.uk/2016/03/26/simone-zazas-agent-talks-up-chelsea-transfer-interest-5777472/#ixzz441Yavpi3

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

25m plus Zaza - yes.

10m plus Zaza - FUCK OFF.

Although I don't know why would he come here to be the 3rd choice when everytime I had watched Juventus and he came off the bench he always looked so disgusted and unhappy. Clearly he wanted a bigger role at Juventus, something he is not going to get here either.

The only player in football that could make our defence even funnier.

Zaza is a striker, what's he got to do with our defence?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You