Everton v Chelsea

Jase

Shits of a game, shits of a ref and shits of an effort of football from us.

Matic is a disgrace. Always wants it on his left side, as soon as it isn't he's fucked, limited player. Our play is so slow and the amount of times we panic from nothing is laughable.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gareth Barry rolling around like he was punched square in the jaw. Bloody embarrassing from a supposed tough midfielder. Absolute pansy. 

Really poor refereeing performance.

I'd get Baba on at HT for Kenedy, should have been booked already. 

Pretty shit game tbh, fucking hate Martinez, please win this!! 

Genuinely can't believe what I'm watching. I can understand getting a bit of aggression and shit, but this is embarrassing. I was watching rugby alongside this, and I'm not even a rugby fan, and zoned into the rugby more than this.

Hiddink better drill it into these guys "PLAY SOME FOOTBALL.", this is tedious and boring. It's even worse because we've got the ball in areas where we can score.. Everton need one chance to score and then we'll be clawing to stay in this.

Ffs.

1 minute ago, milan.cech said:

In the pre match comments, Martinez kept moaning about the game at Bridge 3-3. Is that even possible? Fucking scum, please beat him Chelsea!!

Martinez is a man who said to the press that Gareth Barry is one of the greatest England players ever. As you can imagine I couldn't give a shiny shite what that absolute bullshit wanker has to say after that haha!