Everton v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what and I'm being dead serious, I only now recovered from what Cahill was doing in the first goal to see that Chelsea are 2 goals down and 1 man less. That was so fucking epic from Cahill I couldn't stop laughing !

2 minutes ago, chelseafan26 said:

Train wreck. Absolute Train wreck.

What is the fucking use of playing ivanovic?

what is the fucking use of playing pedro?

of playing both matic and mikel.

absolutely GUTLESS from hiddink. GUT FUCKING LESS.

Pedro had been playng well before this match.

this is what we are going to look like without hazard...no creativity,average AM's like pedro and willian....we should be happy that we have world class player like hazard..some here want to sell him

1 minute ago, FabHazard said:

this is what we are going to look like without hazard...no creativity,average AM's like pedro and willian....we should be happy that we have world class player like hazard..some here want to sell him

Lol, fuck Hazard mate. Where has he been till now?!?! Milking him for all he's worth so we can rebuild this shambles of a squad is the only option now.