Chelsea v Man City

Jase

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Chelsea Buzz said:

If we hold on and win, no excuses from City. We had a couple of similar scenarios last season under Jose where we had European games within days of other matches and we still played nearly full strength lineups. This was Pellegrini's choice. He could have thrown in a couple more of the regulars if we wanted but chose not to. That was his decision.

Come on you Chelsea!!

We also did field a B-Team against Liverpool and won couple seasons ago

The importance of ball playing centre backs can not be understated. Who saw Fabregas in acres of space when Cahill had the ball but Cahill making the complete wrong decision - instead of passing it forward to Cesc he went with an easy sideways pass? Fabregas was screaming at him afterwards. Cahill has very low ability when it comes to building from the back. 

6 minutes ago, DYC. said:

Think you're right. It took an almighty turnaround for Diego to get back into the good graces of the fans. Many were prepared to ride him back to Spain on a bike.

It saddens me to see Hazard like this but I'll never stop believing he can easily turn this around. But man has he become slow. I don't understand it. Is he suddenly not taking care of himself or is something wrong with him physically?

And he needs that burst. That ability to power past and change direction at speed over 5-10 yards is what makes him an elite player.

1 minute ago, Styles said:

And he needs that burst. That ability to power past and change direction at speed over 5-10 yards is what makes him an elite player.

His dribbling also gives him confidence in everything else he does. Just look at what putting the ball into the net did with Costa.

My man!