Chelsea v Man City

Jase

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, DYC. said:

Reading some of the posts though. Hazard is nowhere near his best but he's actually playing quite well. To say he's hurting the team is such an exaggeration.

The fans have given up on him, doesn't really matter how he plays

5 minutes ago, DYC. said:

Reading some of the posts though. Hazard is nowhere near his best but he's actually playing quite well. To say he's hurting the team is such an exaggeration.

IMO he's not having a great game but still forced two (and a half?) assists though. 

3 minutes ago, Weckerz said:

Nah, that's going over the top now.

He was misplacing passes and just not showing any energy early in the game.

I know it's hard to criticise with two assist today but he didn't have the best start to the game and I presume most people were talking about that.

Just now, Weckerz said:

Think you're right. It took an almighty turnaround for Diego to get back into the good graces of the fans. Many were prepared to ride him back to Spain on a bike.

It saddens me to see Hazard like this but I'll never stop believing he can easily turn this around. But man has he become slow. I don't understand it. Is he suddenly not taking care of himself or is something wrong with him physically?

1 minute ago, DYC. said:

Think you're right. It took an almighty turnaround for Diego to get back into the good graces of the fans. Many were prepared to ride him back to Spain on a bike.

It saddens me to see Hazard like this but I'll never stop believing he can easily turn this around. But man has he become slow. I don't understand it. Is he suddenly not taking care of himself or is something wrong with him physically?

I don't understand either tbh, he's clearly not as fit as he should be which is hurting himself and the club. It's a mental problem clearly, he's scared to fail, looking at his lack of dribbling and most of the times taking the easy route

2 minutes ago, The Skipper said:

IMO he's not having a great game but still forced two (and a half?) assists though. 

Hij draagt z'n steentje bij.

6/10 performance for me if you exclude the assists. But you can't exclude assists, not assists like these. He's caused Chelsea to score.

If we hold on and win, no excuses from City. We had a couple of similar scenarios last season under Jose where we had European games within days of other matches and we still played nearly full strength lineups. This was Pellegrini's choice. He could have thrown in a couple more of the regulars if we wanted but chose not to. That was his decision.

Come on you Chelsea!!