• Traore (sub)
    • Oscar (sub)
    • Matic (sub)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

should have been 7-1 *sighs* but good to see back to back thumping victory. Yes City were the weaker team but atleast it is good to know we can run riots :)

Oscar should have scored penalty and Hazard what was he thinking he should have gone for the goal.

Got a glimpse into Hazard's mentality there and I don't say this in a bad way.

The reporter told him the Chelsea fans wanted him to take the penalty and he replied by saying we were already 4-1 up so it wasn't important.

Fabregas interrupted and said even though you got 1 you have to want more.

Hazard just looked away a little bemused.

Listen, Hazard is my guy and I love him as a player - I don't want him to change. I just want him to get back to the level he was last season. A 14-15 season Hazard in a better Chelsea team are competing with the best in Europe.

That was Fabregas' match.

Hazard better. But we still need better. He needs to be better. He is better. Still waiting.

5 goals are 5 goals. Don't care about the weakened team. Should've scored more.

The only realistic cup is still alive. Winning the FA Cup would be nice.

I like Fabregas as a personality. He present himself well in the media, is well-spoken and there's a genuinity about him when he speaks. When he called Hazard on not taking the pen just now it didn't even feel like Fabregas pretending to be a 'big man' in front of the cameras.

I'm happy.

I hope we continue to use these two fullbacks for the rest of the season. When there's no space in the EPL, those FB areas are often the only place to find an edge.

Excellent match from Pedro and Fabregas. 

so happy for Traore --again-- 

we can be criticized for not taking more advantage in the 1st half, but when you have Mikel and this Hazard playing, you're basically playing like 10 men. (-0.5 + -0.5 = -1)

1. Yes, City played a totally weakened side but that was good team performance all around. (are we ever going to keep a clean sheet at home though?!)

2. Pedro MOTM. Constant thorn in that City's defence with his movement. Worked hard all over the pitch too.

3. Scored 5 goals in back-to-back home games. Shocked!

4. A goal and two assists for Hazard. That's encouraging.

5. Why on earth Hiddink brought on Matic when we were 4-1 up?! Why not Loftus-Cheek or even Miazga?!

3 minutes ago, Styles said:

The reporter told him the Chelsea fans wanted him to take the penalty and he replied by saying we were already 4-1 up so it wasn't important.

Listen, Hazard is my guy and I love him as a player - I don't want him to change. I just want him to get back to the level he was last season. A 14-15 season Hazard in a better Chelsea team are competing with the best in Europe.

This is why he'll never win a d'Or in my opinion but that's fine. As long as he gets back to the level of being in contention for it. 

2 minutes ago, DYC. said:

That was Fabregas' match.

Hazard better. But we still need better. He needs to be better. He is better. Still waiting.

5 goals are 5 goals. Don't care about the weakened team. Should've scored more.

The only realistic cup is still alive. Winning the FA Cup would be nice.

I like Fabregas as a personality. He present himself well in the media, is well-spoken and there's a genuinity about him when he speaks. When he called Hazard on not taking the pen just now it didn't even feel like Fabregas pretending to be a 'big man' in front of the camera.

I'm happy.

Seemed like genuine advice and wanting the best for his teammate. I give Fabregas a lot of shit but that was a great moment.

Nice win. Should have been up 2-0 or 3-0 at the break and could have won 8-1!

Pedro was everywhere and should have had one or two goals. Traore could have had 2. I like Traore.

Hazard seemed off yet still, but did have three nice assists and a wonderful free kick. Wish he would have driven that late break right at the keeper and buried it.

So great to see Cesc coming back to himself. Very solid game today. Paring him and Mikel has been successful in most games.

Baba shows promise and gives us some quickness down the wing. Nice crosses as well. Is Ivanovic a possible JT replacement at CB?

Not sure why RLC fails to see playing time.

Oscar? Puh-leaze.

Let's see if we can the next round at the Bridge and who we play.

Come on you Chelsea!!

You can smoke screen that with City had a second string out but that was a top class performance from us.

Delighted for a number of players...Hazard, Mikel and Cesc...well done Betrand on the goal.

Oscar has a heart like a pea, the penalty was a disgrace.

Next round, up the fucking Chels.

3 minutes ago, Styles said:

Agree completely. Loved it when Fabregas called him on it. It had something of a big brother-little brother feeling.

Hazard is lost mentally. Don't think the talk about him being busy with a move away is true.

I really liked what I've seen - apart from the defense struggling and conceding against 18year olds.

While City had a third team, their defense was an experienced one and still we made them look like clowns and we did more mistakes than they saved preventing the scoreline to be even bigger.

I'm happy with the progress Pedro showed in the last two matches I've watched (didn't watch against PSG - can't talk about then). It's important for us to relief the responsibility from Willian's shoulders.

Eden's mentality is somewhat off. I think he might be gone in the summer - which is a shame, but I think he was involved in our best chances. Hope I'm wrong about him leaving. He seemed to love it here so much... but he's a huge fat question mark for me. I have no idea what's going on in his head and heart right now. He seems just off, the radiating happiness we've always seen exuding from him isn't there often these days like it used to

Cesc owed the whole thing. He was running the show and I keep saying it, we should provide him a chance to shine. Whether it's a 4-3-3 (I still think it's our best way to get the best from him) or a very solid, physical pivot partner (something neither Mikel nor Matic fit the bill for me, but depending on the day, they can do it).

Very happy for Traore scoring again, but I can't understand why Hiddink insists giving game time to Oscar and Matic but God forbids he gives it to Ruben... look how much better Baba looks ever since he's been getting minutes (something that surprised me, I didn't think he'd improve like this - although there's still a lot of room to improvement, but he's young and new to the league, so nothing unexpected).

Let's hope we carry on. I hope when Terry comes back, Baba will have proven to Guus that he can't compromise more than Iva...