• Oscar (sub)
    • Matic (sub)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

18 hours ago, Starman60 said:

Very classy performance from our main guys today. Fabregas has returned to his best form, Pedro is starting to slot in too.Mikel was also very good today, but fucking OSCAR what a waste of space. Had no right to that penalty, Traore was well geared up for it but Oscar pulled rank and fluffed it. Fabregas was right to admonish Hazard in the post match interview as he just doesn't seem to get it either. When you have a chance to score, no matter from where, or how easy, you should show the desire to really want it and not just say "We were 3 or 4-1 up at the time".Well done Fabregas.

As foe City.....Showed us a complete lack of respect by playing that team. Hope they lose Mid-week and much and all as this pains me to say, I hope Liverpool beat them next Sunday too, and also hope they lose the league.....Overconfident cocky bastards

To be fair to Eden how do you decide if two players do as you suggest and show the desire to score? Do they fight or do they follow the manager's instructions? Oscar said, "Me", Hazard said, "Me", Guus's standing orders got the casting vote.

Spot on about City by the way but I can't bring myself to want Liverpool to win anything. Only time I ever want Liverpool to win is when they play Spurs. Other than that, may the biggest dark cloud follow them around and open up on them wherever they go.

3 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

To be fair to Eden how do you decide if two players do as you suggest and show the desire to score? Do they fight or do they follow the manager's instructions? Oscar said, "Me", Hazard said, "Me", Guus's standing orders got the casting vote.

Spot on about City by the way but I can't bring myself to want Liverpool to win anything. Only time I ever want Liverpool to win is when they play Spurs. Other than that, may the biggest dark cloud follow them around and open up on them wherever they go.

I just didn't think that Oscar showed true desire to score for the team. I felt he only wanted it for his own record, and it was a very poor attempt. Hazard on the other hand, didn't show enough desire to really want to take it either. Some years ago I saw Ballack and Drogba nearly come to blows over either a penalty or a free kick (cant remember which). That's the desire I want to see...Not this lack of interest or focus I saw yesterday. I would have let Traore take it, I bet he would have buried it.

And as for the rest of your post..I agree with you, it's like being asked how do you want to be tortured. whipped or stoned?

15 hours ago, Tomo said:

I have to say it's pretty amusing that our three best performances and three biggest wins this season (today, Newcastle and MK) have a mere seven pages combined In the post match threads :lol:

The 0-0 Watford thread alone has more than these three.

Probably because, as Chelsea fans, Wins are expected, draws and defeats need to be analysed  a litle bit deeper:D

Isn't that two penalties in a row missed by Oscar?

Anywho, we thumped a lesser side (well, in this case a quality side playing a lesser XI).  Good.  The way it should be.  Unfortunately, under Mou at the end that just wasn't happening.