Man United v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's just wait for the match to play out first :lol:

Only on TC are people as, if not more, wound up before the game start than after!

This has been going on since August mate, wake up. Regardless of the result bad shit will happen in the future if he trusts these players then he will suffer the same fate as Jose. If we win he will even trust them more and that will make us vulnarable in the future which will cause us valuable points. Don't you see that?

I hope that we win don't get me wrong but it will still leave a bad taste and thats why I'm angry atm.

Oscar..... really? really? lol

Kenedy and Traore are ten times the player he is. Mikel is also much worse than RLC.

Some managers choose players based on perception, the reality is that Mikel is shit and so is Oscar.

Yes, but here in the teal world, not many would regard those statements as facts, certainly not someone who probably knows very little about RLC and Kennedy like Guus.

Hiddink with the false 9 or plain Hazard playing striker too? Disappointed. Role doesn't suit him at all yet he'll be expected to perform. Might as well play Mikel right wing.

Maybe he is gonna park the bus, yeah. We'll see.

Pedro is much more suited for the striker position than he is. Better movement, shoots more, but anyway, we won't know until we see it happening.

I would have played Traore tbh... but what were the chances?

Yes, but here in the teal world, not many would regard those statements as facts, certainly not someone who probably knows very little about RLC and Kennedy like Guus.

This is exactly why I'm frustrated, he gets paid tons and he doesn't even know shit about the team.

This has been going on since August mate, wake up. Regardless of the result bad shit will happen in the future if he trusts these players then he will suffer the same fate as Jose. If we win he will even trust them more and that will make us vulnarable in the future which will cause us valuable points. Don't you see that?

I hope that we win don't get me wrong but it will still leave a bad taste and thats why I'm angry atm.

Lol I see that, but you don't understand my point. Hiddink been left with this shit squad, he's been ushered in under circumstances which are not ideal at all and he's still trying to find the best way to utilise them. We got our wish of him taking Fabregas out the equation last weekend and now he'll have another chance to see where else he needs to change things. Remember this is only his second game in charge.

The rumours was true about Remy&Falcao injures. Fabregas has fever so he cant play too. The worst time for Costa to gets his 5 yellow cards ;/ Maybe Traore will get some time? Who knows...

Not even surprise about this eleven. We dont have good subs. Fcking true we sold or rent our young talents.