Man United v Chelsea

Jase

Pedro is much more suited for the striker position than he is. Better movement, shoots more, but anyway, we won't know until we see it happening.

I would have played Traore tbh... but what were the chances?

I agree. Traore is a better striker than Hazard but I guess with the little he's played he was never an option. Or maybe I'm wrong and Hazard is the better striker. In that case Traore is quite poor.

Anyway, isn't it lovely to have 4 strikers at the club but not one is fit, available or good enough?

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol I see that, but you don't understand my point. Hiddink been left with this shit squad, he's been ushered in under circumstances which are not ideal at all and he's still trying to find the best way to utilise them. We got our wish of him taking Fabregas out the equation last weekend and now he'll have another chance to see where else he needs to change things. Remember this is only his second game in charge.

You've got a point but I truly see this man picking the same team next game. He made the exact same mistakes in the Netherlands. but let's see time will tell.

I feel like Guus is just following the coaching staff atm.

He literally just got here. I doubt he spends his free time watching Chelsea.

Maybe he'll make changes at a later stage.

Maybe he won't make changes but get them to play better.

Maybe he won't make changes or will make changes but 'fail' all the same. That's also a possibility.

I feel like Guus is just following the coaching staff atm.

Makes you wonder why we didn't just go with Stevie Holland as coach. Obviously doesn't have Hiddinks track record,but he knows the players and he ticks a lot of the boxes some people want. Came through under Gradi at Crewe if I remember correctly.