Leicester v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Torres in his worst form here was alot better than Costa since his hot streak last season. He couldn't finish his dinner but Hazard and especially Mata loved playing with him. Costa is a negative impact striker when he doesn't score.

Really? I know you loved Torres but come on. No way. People have really forgotten how bad this guy was for us.

Torres in his worst form here was alot better than Costa since his hot streak last season. He couldn't finish his dinner but Hazard and especially Mata loved playing with him. Costa is a negative impact striker when he doesn't score.

If I had to watch another second of Torres at Chelsea I'd blow my brains out with Kurt Cobain's shotgun. Not saying that Costa has been better this season but I have had my fill of Fernie T.

I think he'd be the worst person to go for right now. I don't think the team has the right types of players to suit him right now. Maybe in the summer.

I'm not buying this. We are screaming for attacking football in Chelsea and Ancelloti is the most experienced attacking manager who knows our club and the league. Even RealMadrid players are not scoring as much as they used to do under Ancelloti, shows how he'll improve our goalscoring.