Stoke v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol i´m not going to reply to any comments regarding Mourinho hate, i might even get banned for saying something i will regret, say whatever you want, bash people all you want, i´m not bothered. I´m sticking with my opinion, whether you agree or not.

Dear pessimists, could you please postpone your meltdown until the game is over?

We can say something like:

Dear positivists, could you please postpone your meltdown until the game is over?

LOL It's topic for this game so we comment this game. Deal with it.

Dear pessimists, could you please postpone your meltdown until the game is over?

I had a bet on us to win .. when we went 1 down ,, i had a bet on us to draw ,, I AM just hoping to save some money ,,,If only Lukaku was on the bench I would feel better

lol i´m not going to reply to any comments regarding Mourinho hate, i might even get banned for saying something i will regret, say whatever you want, bash people all you want, i´m not bothered. I´m sticking with my opinion, whether you agree or not.

Good lad - don't get banned :)