The Mourinho Thread

Just read the reports in the media from the tribunal and my word, Mourinho is an embarrassment but the club are even worse for protecting him. Using an ice bucket challenge as proof of something? Genuinely couldn't make this up. What an absolute prick, even after he's long gone we're still dealing with his shit.

• 4 weeks later...
On 06/06/2016 at 10:40 PM, Styles said:

Just read the reports in the media from the tribunal and my word, Mourinho is an embarrassment but the club are even worse for protecting him. Using an ice bucket challenge as proof of something? Genuinely couldn't make this up. What an absolute prick, even after he's long gone we're still dealing with his shit.

Link?

On 01/07/2016 at 4:03 PM, MrExcalibur100 said:

Link?

Dr Carneiro was "preoccupied with developing her profile" and associating herself with the first team in a way discouraged by the club for backroom employees, Chelsea's legal team added.

This involved signing autographs and having photographs taken with members of the public, nominating a high-profile first-team player when she uploaded a video to YouTube as part of the "Ice Bucket Challenge", and seeking to position herself behind Mr Mourinho during televised matches.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-36460728

Beyond pathetic accusations from the club.

Now we are in the position of being from the outside looking in I guarantee Mourinho will start to grate even among his biggest admirers. Just wait till a decision goes against Man United or he's complaining about something trivial. The media love Man United and if they start badly he'll be under massive pressure which frankly I don't think he'll handle well. Just wait till a few ex United players start having a pop Crerand, Macari etc and from the modern era Cantona, Keane then Mourinho will start throwing his toys out of the pram.

It's been interesting watching the Euro's Iceland beating England Iceland basically keeping it tight at the back and hitting teams on the break and good luck to them they did it brilliantly with average players. But that's exactly how Chelsea set up under Mourinho especially away from home yet this was a team full of world class players. If he sets up his United team like that he'll be crucified by the fans and media alike and so he should be it's nothing but The ends justify the means mentality and it's completely wrong to stifle players step forward Oscar who makes James Milner look like Zidane.

2 hours ago, MefiX19 said:

I don't really care about United's mager first interview, I look forward to Conte's one and listening to him speak English

Funny thing with that is whether it's his first interview or not, people who claim they won't care about him will, one way or another, still react to him somewhere down the line because of something he says or does.

I'm one of the biggest Mou fanboys here and I'm not going to watch any interview he does before the season starts and will try my hardest to avoid any quotes these journalists tweet. It'll all only serve to infuriate me.

Im sure the inevitable pop at Chelsea is only a matter of days away. It'll probably start with the signing of Pogba. He'll say something like "I've wanted Pogba for a few years now but only a big club like Man United could get him for me."

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

I'm one of the biggest Mou fanboys here and I'm not going to watch any interview he does before the season starts and will try my hardest to avoid any quotes these journalists tweet. It'll all only serve to infuriate me.

Think the only way you're gonna avoid the quotes is staying off the Internet.

28 minutes ago, Jason said:

Think the only way you're gonna avoid the quotes is staying off the Internet.

Yeah..:(

Hopefully we'll have some nice signings ourselves to cancel out all the shit we're going to here from Mourinho and United. While they're out chasing and signing Galacticos like Zlatan and Pogba we can quietly sign the likes of Kante and Koulibaly.

I'd be delighted for us to not be under so much pressure from the get go and to be able to sneak in off the radar while City and United get all the attention.