Zhang Lingpeng

Magic Lamps

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.shanghaidaily.com/sports/soccer/Zhangs-dream-transfer-to-Chelsea-off/shdaily.shtml?

"In Liu’s public letter, he quoted Evergrande president Xu Jiayin as saying that “if it’s too late to catch the summer (transfer), we can talk at the end of the year as long as (Zhang) can go to play for Chelsea”.

Granovskaia said she needed to talk with the board about the possibility of a winter transfer."

After the muto incident and now this , we obviously can't even sign dummy players from shit leagues just for their stupid fanbase to buy our kits. Pathetic.

i agree with the shit leagues,,but give some respect with not calling "stupid fanbase". we have same rights to support chelsea in any country...

i agree with the shit leagues,,but give some respect with not calling "stupid fanbase". we have same rights to support chelsea in any country...

Yeah you are right, my apologies I did not mean to offend any fans. I was just thinking that it is a bit stupid for people to randomly support a team just because they bought a player of your nationality. Especially when they start moaning once they realize he doesn't play. But ofc this should not be a general verdict about asian football fans. everyone has the same right to support Chelsea. I actually would be as glad as anyone to see an asian player making it here. My point was just criticizing the board for failing to pull of the easiest trick in the world twice now.

Yeah you are right, my apologies I did not mean to offend any fans. I was just thinking that it is a bit stupid for people to randomly support a team just because they bought a player of your nationality. Especially when they start moaning once they realize he doesn't play. But ofc this should not be a general verdict about asian football fans. everyone has the same right to support Chelsea. I actually would be as glad as anyone to see an asian player making it here. My point was just criticizing the board for failing to pull of the easiest trick in the world twice now.

Did the board fail to bring in Zhang? I think if we actually wanted him we would've gotten him, unless he prefers playing time like Muto. For countries that are not particularly good in football, it is an achievement forbone of your national players to play for a big team. I know alot of koreans likes(not support) or are more aware of man utd because of Park Ji Sung. Yeah at first it's not really a good reason to support a team but in time they could turn to be huge fans of the club. But as much as I would like to see a fellow Asian play for Chelsea, there aren't much that are good enough to be in Chelsea. I would've taken Son Heung Min, but he went to a dumb london club, and maybe Ki as a squad option. Otherwise no one really. Maybe half of Nainggolan.

• 3 weeks later...

off to Real madrid lol. a shame that this ridiculous work permit issues prevent the EPL from competing for players out of the top footballing nations. gives us a huge disadvantagein commerically accessing the emerging markets of china, india

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You