Would loosing Lampard be a Blessing in Disguise?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lampard is my favourite player... He cries I cry, he laughs I laugh, he's happy I'm happy. I've never felt that towards a player, but these things surely make him my favourite. No way can he go ! Sign that fucking contract and let us celebrate !

Why the fuck would we want to get rid of the worlds best midfielder?> what thiuck cunt made this thread, shut up you knob...

SUPER FRANKY LAMPARD!!!!!

Fuck off, I'm just saying it might not be all bad cause it'll allow us to play a new formation. Obviously I don't want him to go though!

Thick cunt read my OP properly!

Apologies to Chelsea Lad, last night was one of those nights and reading back... was totally wrong thing to say, also sorry if I have offended anyone with the language used.

I dont know, I see your point about starting anew with other players and playing a different way, but I really think we would miss him... irreplaceable in my eyes, and a legend.

Fuck off, I'm just saying it might not be all bad cause it'll allow us to play a new formation. Obviously I don't want him to go though!

Thick cunt read my OP properly!

Chelsea Lad cool down,GZ had too many last night.He doesn't usually swear at other members so it's the alcohol talking.

He is a proper fan just ''a bit'' drunk at that moment :thumbsup:

Edited by Constantine

Ok rofl - apologizes my end too then!

Lrt's just get this straight - I don't want Lampard to go, like you say he is a legend and should stay with us til retirement. This thread is basically suggesting what could be done if he does leave.

There is no possible way that losing Lampard would be anything other than a bad thing. Frank could play in any formation we could think of and do it well, there is no midfielder who can do what he does. Yes we would cope without him, we would never find an exact replacement though. If Lampard should leave it would only be a bad thing for Chelsea.

I'm still torn on this one, but I don't agree with some of the comments made. He's been an important part of our midfield and he's been a great player for Chelsea, but the best midfielder in the world?? I don't think so. He's also not irreplaceable - no player is.

What I don't get though is why supporters are so prepared to put up with all the messing about. Whilst everyone's focussing on Ronaldo 'messing' United about by not coming out and saying what his plans are, with Lampard looking like a move to Inter could be on the cards how is he any better? In fact, given that he's actually stated how much he loves Chelsea and wants to see out his career with us - and yet still didn't get round to signing a new contract, surely that's worse? At least Ronaldo signed a new contract for United so if he does go it won't be for peanuts.

And even drawing comparisons to Drogba - at least he's given us the odd hint about his lack of committment along the way. But for Frank to go on about being such a big 'Chelsea' man all this time while dwindling his contract down to the point it's at now, I just don't see how supporters can think that's acceptable.

Source: Premiership Latest

Frank Lampard Leaves Chelsea For Inter Milan

According to France Football, Frank Lampard has made a switch to Serie A champions Inter Milan, where he reunites with former Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho.

It is claimed that the 30-year-old England midfielder has joined the San Siro outfit on a four-year deal.

Lampard, who has been with the Blues since 2001, was constantly linked with a move to Inter since Mourinho took over at the end of last season.

The former West Ham man had not reached an agreement over a new deal at Stamford Bridge where his existing contract would have expired in 2009.

Last season, the London-born Lampard became the eighth player ever to score more than 100 goals for Chelsea.

Wouldn't surprise me at all.