Would loosing Lampard be a Blessing in Disguise?

ON a positive note, there is a sense of calmness with the club regarding Lampards contract. They are showing the similar attitude they showed when they went about securing the manager, and thats getting the work done without making too much fuss about it in the media .

I am sure Lampard will get his contract sorted out and shut the trap of these media personnel.

i hope your right m8 think about it is putting my head away

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.transfermarketweb.com/?action=r...amp;idsel=19520

Every newspaper is saying it (except for the quite trustworthy ones, skysports and eurosport)... I sooooooo fucking hope this isn't true. Lampard, you promised us that you wouldn't leave. If you don't keep your word, you're not a man !

I still trust Lampsy, he wouldn't lie to us. When he said that he sounded sincere. Please oh please God (if you exist).

If Chelsea doesn't release a statement soon, then this is true.

Edited by manpe

http://www.transfermarketweb.com/?action=r...amp;idsel=19520

Every newspaper is saying it (except for the quite trustworthy ones, skysports and eurosport)... I sooooooo fucking hope this isn't true. Lampard, you promised us that you wouldn't leave. If you don't keep your word, you're not a man !

I still trust Lampsy, he wouldn't lie to us. When he said that he sounded sincere. Please oh please God (if you exist).

If Chelsea doesn't release a statement soon, then this is true.

He wasn't sincere. At the end of the day, most of them are in it for the money these days, Lampard's no different.

"Chelsea will not let go of Lampard without a fight"

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jun29d.html

Chelsea will hold Frank Lampard to the final year of his contract rather than sell him - whatever the price

http://www.sundaymirror.co.uk/sport/footba...98487-20625414/

Edited by milan.cech

The person who mentioned on the previous page that the way the club are keeping quiet is a good sign. If they had have immediately released a statement saying it was all speculation, I'd be worried. They are going about it VERY professionally. For once.

The person who mentioned on the previous page that the way the club are keeping quiet is a good sign. If they had have immediately released a statement saying it was all speculation, I'd be worried. They are going about it VERY professionally. For once.

That can be true. Hopefully it will be taken care of after he's talked to Scolari. When I finally see titles "Lampsy signs a new contract", you won't believe the relief :P

Sources close to Stamford Bridge suggest that Chelsea will dump Frank Lampard in the reserves for a year rather than allow him to join Inter Milan.

Lampard has been linked with a move to Inter Milan for several weeks now, following the appointment of former Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho as the new boss of the Italian champions.

France Football claimed on Friday that Lampard had signed a four-year contract with Inter, worth €7.3m a year, and that the Nerazzurri would pay Chelsea a transfer fee of €9m.

This deal has not become official yet though, and there are reports emanating from Stamford Bridge that Chelsea are fighting tooth and nail to prevent the player from leaving.

Indeed it is even said that if Lampard refuses to sign a new contract in West London, Chelsea could decide to let the player rot in the reserves for a year until his contract expires in 2009. Lampard would then be able to leave on a Bosman transfer as he would be a free agent.

Inter have made the signing of a top class attacking midfielder their summer priority, and they are also believed to be on the verge of capturing FC Porto star Ricardo Quaresma.

Goal.com

Despite i love him so much, i wouldn't like to hold him over his unwilling will.

If a player wants to go, there's the door, the club is more important than a player, and i'm before all a Chelsea Fan.

If he wants to stay, there's no problem.

Now, we have to wait, Que Sera Sera !