Would loosing Lampard be a Blessing in Disguise?

I dont think so some how and we did then thats pathetic.Waste of a player and money that could be used elsehwere but I think that stories a load of crap.Ok they say could but dont think they even would

According to News of the world he's agreed personal terms with Inter.Believe it when I see it

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Frank wants to go, the only sensible thing to do would be to let him. I see absolutely no point in hanging onto a player that wants to go. But in saying that, until I hear Lampard saying he wants to go, or I read it on Chelsea's website, I personally don't believe he does want to go.

Nothing on any major site,all the crap one's report shit.

When i see it on the Chelsea Official,then i'll belive it.

Fuck off Jose

I don't believe I'm saying it, but yeah, fuck off Jose :angry:

I dont think they can legally dump him in the reserves or the bench.

Me thinks theres a clause in the contracts which allows the player to sue the club if he/they feel they are being unfairly treated. :readthemessage:

Same situation as pretty boy at ManUre...

I haven't read anywhere that Chelsea would do that, only to hold onto him and let him go next year, a year older and slower so it keeps Jose' and his wolves at bay. :eyebrows:

But the bottom line is I will believe it when Chelsea say's it has or has not happened. :blue scalf:

Lets not forget we did the same thing to Porto when Jose' came over to us.....'swings and round abouts' come into mind.

Edited by chelseapaul

all those saying jose to fuck off, jose is doing what any manger would do looking around for the best talent

There's a good reason to fuck him off. Let him search talents from Portugal or South-Africa or whatever, but not from Chelsea.

Chelsea midfielder Frank Lampard has refused to rule out a move to Inter Milan when quizzed over his future.

The Blues insist they have received no bids from any club for the England international despite reports suggesting Inter are ready to offer him a four-year deal worth £7.1 million.

Lampard, 30, who has one year remaining on his current contract, is currently enjoying the sun with his wife and children on a luxury yacht cruising off the coast of Italy.

Lampard looked happy and relaxed as he ate an ice cream and browsed stalls at a street market in Taormina near Catania, Sicily.

"Inter? Let's wait and see," said Lampard when questioned about a proposed move. "For the moment I am here on holiday with my family. My future at Chelsea? I don't know anything yet.

"Italy is a beautiful country but I am not due to meet anyone here."

http://www.teamtalk.com/football/story/0,1...3758860,00.html

Lampard is my favourite player... He cries I cry, he laughs I laugh, he's happy I'm happy. I've never felt that towards a player, but these things surely make him my favourite. No way can he go ! Sign that fucking contract and let us celebrate !

yea..we are same..he cries i cry, he laughs i laugh, he's happy im happy and when he scores I am the most happier person in the world. He's the legend and the best midfielder ever, and he's playing for Chelsea. He scores more than a 100. he saved Chelsea for many times. It's HARD to accept that one day he's going to inter. That's bullshit.