Pedro Rodríguez

Pacquiao

12 hours ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

He just means that it's another one for the loan army and will probably be off to Vitesse if we sign him.

Kinda knew that, but the post was just a follow on with the Pedro injury and the fact we are short in the position,the article said nothing that he would be going to Vitesse if we did sign him, there is no indication that he would go there , i wouldn't say it is a probable as we need another winger nxt season not afew years down the line. IF we do buy him without any other wingers think he will be into the squad ?

4 hours ago, mccg said:

Kinda knew that, but the post was just a follow on with the Pedro injury and the fact we are short in the position,the article said nothing that he would be going to Vitesse if we did sign him, there is no indication that he would go there , i wouldn't say it is a probable as we need another winger nxt season not afew years down the line. IF we do buy him without any other wingers think he will be into the squad ?

Doubt it.  At another club?  Probably.  Here?  Not really.  We have Boga and Musonda as well.  Depends how he gets on in training, I suppose.  I just don't remember the last time we bought an "unknown" and he didn't go on loan (or was dumped 12 months later).

• 2 weeks later...

Really disappointed with him in the CS. Paassenger in the game and an absolutely needless tackle that gave that con-ref a choice. I think it is safe to say he lost us that "trophy" and more importantly that we lost to one of our biggest rivals in a really embarrassing fashion. After the season he has had he should have done better. 

5 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Really disappointed with him in the CS. Paassenger in the game and an absolutely needless tackle that gave that con-ref a choice. I think it is safe to say he lost us that "trophy" and more importantly that we lost to one of our biggest rivals in a really embarrassing fashion. After the season he has had he should have done better. 

I got no problem with his attitude. That tackle was full of work rate, passion and commitement. Yes, sometimes playing like that will get you sent of, but I prefer that then to have him jogging around waiting for our team to win a ball. And it was for a yellow card anyway.

I have a conspiracy theory, red card was given in order to increase probability of penalties so they could be tested.

1 hour ago, Sh0n3x said:

I got no problem with his attitude. That tackle was full of work rate, passion and commitement. Yes, sometimes playing like that will get you sent of, but I prefer that then to have him jogging around waiting for our team to win a ball. And it was for a yellow card anyway.

I have a conspiracy theory, red card was given in order to increase probability of penalties so they could be tested.

maybe you are right. But the tackle was reckless with open studs nowhere near the ball. There was no need to foul the player we were in full control of the match they did not get a sniff of our goal. If he does not make that tackle we win the match. And it was not that Pedro was any useful in the match. He was going to be subbed off anyway.