Pedro Rodríguez

Pacquiao

Sanz (Pedro's agency):

"Everyone knows United were in the race, but Chelsea was quicker. Deal with Barça in 24 hours - like a lightning bolt. Man United offered the same transfer fee as Chelsea, but the payments were structured differently.

Maybe Man United dozed off a bit. Man City also showed interest, which proves that Pedro has been doing great."

Clinical. We should have been like this a looong time back (yes, not every season can be like the last, before Tomo quotes me to say this :D) but even so, this was nice. Now a CM and Stones and we can start feeling much, much more positive about things.

this guy was a head of alexis sanchez in the picking order in barca , sanchez is a success in the bpl imagine pedro in chelsea with hazard , we have a perfect team ladies and gentlemen regardless if we get pogba or not what a time to be a blue looking forwards to see our team play we needed this shake up in the team!

No wonder Willian has shit stats if Mou wants him to be secondary right back and has to cover for Iva. But yeah, Willian was never great at scoring goals or making assists. But he would still look better if he actualy played LW or CAM. That said I dont think he is good enough for our first 11, except for his work rate and tactical understanding.

Pedro has a big challenge ahead. For the first time in his career he's going to be important with his team, with a coach who trust in him and in a competition (Premier League) Perfect for fast players like him. And also with a coach who loves counterattacks.

In Barcelona or Spain Pedro has always played a secondary role. And everyone in Barcelona said that he could become a top player if his coaches had more confidence in him.

But with us his role will be different. With 28 years Pedro begins a great challenge for him and maybe Jose can get that Pedro will be one of the big surprises of the season in Premier League.

I'm not a big fan of Pedro. But I do not know why, but this signing (after hearing the words of Pedro and Jose) gives me a good feeling.

:blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf: BIENVENIDO! :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf:

:blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf:WELCOME! :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf:

Regards.

I can see him taking 17 even though Baba has it. Remember when Zouma was supposed to be 3 last year and it was changed to 5 when Luis came? Perhaps not, but I wouldn't be surprised.

http://www.chelseafc.com/news/latest-news/2015/08/squad-number-update.html

Pedro will take the No.17 shirt while Rahman will now wear the No.6

B)

Sorry Fellas. Pedro is mine. I declare Pedro as the Chelsea FC Captain. He is my man.

Hopefully Chelsea FC give Pedro the Captain's Armband from January 2016. When CFC play the first game in 2016, only if and how well he has done from August 2015 to December 2015.

Maxi Rodriguez Chant.

Edited by KevinAshburner