NY Red Bulls v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not seen the game but the score (and some of the tweets of the official Chelsea account) makes it look like the second half-team were shit?

Alex, got your post match review: Preseason Blues!

I think the Montreal nightlife and off season meals have taken a toll. Everyone looked 10-15 pounds heavier. And slower. :D

Disappointing effort for sure. Just pre-season, but what a bad squad to lose 4-2 to. The back four and AB were the worst I have seen in a long time. Time to tighten it up. Missed Willian tonight certainly. I still don't understand unloading Schurrle. But that is just me.

Oh, well, no need to lose sleep over it. Will be in Charlotte Saturday night. Hope to see a different effort and result.

Come on you Chelsea!! :blue scalf: :blue scalf:

No this game was a wake up call. This wasn't even NY's FIRST team and they humiliated us.

it wasnt our first team either , hazard , remy , moses and fabregas shone costa is rusty and oscar should be sold the guy is never focused and am not going to talk about that clown of a goal keeper jose said we dont need signing alright mate....