Mateo Kovacic

Adnane

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why isn't anyone talking about him ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNOf7wY1gXM

I know about the Youtube cliché, but if he is really this good, I'm already imagining the damage we'd cause with him next to Willian and Hazard.

Unfortunately, no rumours for now.

because he has been dreadful this season! not good enough for Chelsea

Barcelona seem really close to signing him in fact.

But anyway, the whole Inter team has been poor this season so...

when he leaves, he will flourish like coutinho

• 3 months later...

Bad move for Kovacic.

Madrid have to many ams/cms already

Juventus would of been a good move for kovacic

Unless of course he is given the starting birth which he might. Kovacic from what I've heard from Inter fans; is primarily a CM, much like Rakitic. So he will be competing with Modric, Kroos, Silva, Casemiro, and Illaramendi. Three (?) spots for six players. I'd wager he is ahead of Silva and Casemiro.

Unless of course he is given the starting birth which he might. Kovacic from what I've heard from Inter fans; is primarily a CM, much like Rakitic. So he will be competing with Modric, Kroos, Silva, Casemiro, and Illaramendi. Three (?) spots for six players. I'd wager he is ahead of Silva and Casemiro.

He's against James and Isco as well, since bale and ronaldo start on the wings...

Madrid also has a young kid by the name of Asensio

He's against James and Isco as well, since bale and ronaldo start on the wings...

I don't know how Real Madrid line up so I can't comment too much. I bet he will be played as a central midfielder and not more forward like James and Isco. So we could be seeing a Modric - Kovacic midfield duo. Both are quite tenacious (but small) so they could dominate some of the less physical midfields.

I don't know how Real Madrid line up so I can't comment too much. I bet he will be played as a central midfielder and not more forward like James and Isco. So we could be seeing a Modric - Kovacic midfield duo. Both are quite tenacious (but small) so they could dominate some of the less physical midfields.

Madrid lined up usually like

ronaldo-benz-bale

James-modric

Kroos

Isco backed up james and modric. So, I guess Kovaic would take the kroos role. However, Lucas Silva is there and Casimero. Illamerndi is probably done at Madrid.

I could be wrong but I think Kovacic could be someone they have in mind for when Modric starts to decline, I know he's hardly 38 but long term it would work. Don't know if his game is too indifferent or not but I've not seen as much of Kovacic under Mancini.

Someone will have to go at Madrid though, Kroos, Modric and James will be the starting players in that midfield. The fact they have used Bale as a 10 in a few pre-season games too is interesting but still yeah Kroos, Modric and James will probably be their first choice then they could have Casemiro, Kovavic and Isco as back ups. Lucas Silva and Illarramendi have very much been outcasts at Madrid since going there.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You