Chelsea 2-2 PSG

Jase

Man of the Match  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

My club has been after almost single good player in Europe. And when it comes to recruitment, you should not trust guys willing to pay 50m€ for David Luiz (still a mistake for me, especially with FFP). And believe me, I do not want him playing for PSG. This is a subjective judgement, but I do not like his way to be and his arrogance.

No offence, but Hazard shits on all your attacking mids combined. And by saying he's arrogant you just proved you have absolutely no idea who Hazard is.

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So let me get this clear.. You and some other psg fans (which are real and which are trolls idk) come HERE for 3 days in a row now and talk how much our team is overrated, how only 2 players of our squad are good enough to be in your team and how your whole team can replace ours except for 2 players.

Let's say some other team's fans come to your forum (you have a forum, right?) and talk shit about your team. How would you react?

This is a Chelsea's supporters forum. Here we are one-sided. We are not netrual fans where you can easily come here and say how bad we are. Of course, we are gonna defend our clubI That's what supporters do! I suppose you're gonna do the same if this happens in your forum.

So after all I said you can easily see where the problem is. If you can't, then you have some problems, mate.

A forum is the place to debate topics. Even you Chelsea fans do not agree with each other. If another team fans come to a psg forum without being gross or provocative, then I'll debate with them and won't ask them to consider Ibra the best player ever or Blanc a genius. I am not saying shit about Chelsea, I never said Chelsea was a poor team, I am not insulting you I am just debating with you gyus.

Now if you are not capable of debating with people who do not think the same way as you, just create your own forum with you being the only member, this is the only way to have no disagreements.

No offence, but Hazard shits on all your attacking mids combined.

Too bad he did not prove it on the pitch.

Doubt it, we're probably gonna draw after playing ridiculously poor and score from either a penalty from Hazard or one of our defenders is gonna score from a set piece.

We've lost the fucking plot. All of that talk of Cesc being the saviour and revolutionizing our midfield from a slow and lack lustre team has vanished. We're back to the same team that plays sideways and takes 3/4 touches between every pass.

It seems like all we do is moan about this 'Campaign Against Chelsea' (I'll admit, after the Burnley game... I was too) and whenever we play piss poor or the slightest thing goes wrong, we all jump on the bandwagon and use that to escape the fact that we played like fucking pussys!

Also, where are our goalscorers? Costa can't bloody buy a goal cuz all he does is gets into spats with the opposition and tries to play as a left winger. When was the last time he was on the end of a cross? When was the last time he outjumped a defender in the box and almost scored a header? WHEN THE FUCK WAS THE LAST TIME HE SCORED?? His link up play is shocking. Always takes an unnecessary # of touches before laying the ball off. The minute Drogba came on he started playing one-twos with Hazard.. Something Diego NEVER does. He's a warrior and he's tough as nails but wtf? Focus on your job for once. Score a bloody goal. Maybe I'm being harsh but he has been awful since the turn of the year. Needs to fix up big time!!

Next, Jose. I don't know what has gone wrong but he seems to have lost the plot. He usually prides himself off his ruthless nature. Getting his team up for it and prepared for big games. But last night, he was a pussy. Yes he was not on the pitch but the fact that it seemed like he wanted our players to play for a 0-0 against 10 men at home.... And that fact that we believe that could happen because that is a Mourinho thing to do, just shows how fucking bullocks his tactics are at times.

Our team looked like the finished article a few months ago. But yet, we can't show up to a big game and dominate a team. We went to Anfield in the Carling and went with a defensive line-up because we wanted to get out of there unscathed and go on to SB and win there. Yes, this all went to plan but that just shows how much of a pussy Jose is. His philosophy is to simply park the bus whenever we see a big club. Play negative afff whenever we have difficult opponents. I thought this only occurred when we played away from home but apparently this also applies when we play against 10 men at home too...

Well done lads, you've completely fucked this one up.

that was one epic rant, sir

He proves it against QPR, Burnley or Crystal Palace. Against PSG or Atletico, he has proven much less so far. I guess he would prove even less against Real or Bayern.

He had proved enough times against PSG at Lille, didn't he?

Hate can blind sometimes.

He proves it against QPR, Burnley or Crystal Palace. Against PSG or Atletico, he has proven much less so far. I guess he would prove even less against Real or Bayern.

As if the BPL doesn't have it's share of top teams. Does he suck against them as well? Have you even seen how Jose sets up his team for big European games? "Context"

He's clearly the best player in the EPL together with Aguero and Sanchez to a lesser extent. But I guess you'd rather have Lavezzi.

Lol yet your team and fans were on hands and knees begging him to join. Don't get mad cause he wants to move forward in his career not take a step back in an average league.

He had proved enough times against PSG at Lille, didn't he?

Hate can blind sometimes.

You know that the PSG he played against with Lille had nothing to do with he played against with Chelsea.

He is the best player in a league that is no longer what it used to be (probably only one club left in the Europa league round of 16). Since you don't seem to understand, I'll repeat: he is a very very good player, I am just saying that so far he is not a world class player. I am not comparing with Messi or Ronaldo but he is still far from players like Robben, Ribéry or even Drogba or Lampard back during their great time with Chelsea.

You know that the PSG he played against with Lille had nothing to do with he played against with Chelsea.

He is the best player in a league that is no longer what it used to be (probably only one club left in the Europa league round of 16). Since you don't seem to understand, I'll repeat: he is a very very good player, I am just saying that so far he is not a world class player. I am not comparing with Messi or Ronaldo but he is still far from players like Robben, Ribéry or even Drogba or Lampard back during their great time with Chelsea.

You're funny.

The PL might not be what it used to be (as a league it still probably the most powerful and interesting one, just look at the new TV deals),

But still- Who is better than Hazard in the whole French league?

You can say Zlatan, but that's it basically.

So if the Belgian isn't a "world class player" as you define it, who is at PSG?

So if the Belgian isn't a "world class player" as you define it, who is at PSG?

To be honnest, the only "world class player" in PSG is Motta, based on what he did before with other teams and what he is still able to do.

Thiago Silva is almost a world class player but still lacks a bit of mental strength (kept crying in Brazil, his hand against Chelsea was incomprehensible). Verratti has enough to be a world class player, he showed it during the two games, it is just a matter of time. Lucas Moura has enought to be a world class player but he also still have to prove. And Maxwell is among the best players in the world at his position.

Now Zlatan. He's been here for more than 10 years, he has proven a lot in one the best league in the world back then, he might the most spectacular player in the world but I am still waiting for him to deliver great performances in knock-out UCL games, which might never happen unfortunately. I do not blame him for the last game because he did not deserve the red card but still, UCL will still be a trouble when one looks at his career.

So you see, I even have troubles considering Ibra a world class player. So maybe we do not have the same meaning of "world class player".

The PL might not be what it used to be (as a league it still probably the most powerful and interesting one, just look at the new TV deals),

The PL is the most interesting league because it has the highest density of good teams that have more or less the same level, because of the great english football atmosphere but Spanish Liga is ahead now. Only problem of Spanish Liga is that Barça and Real are so strong they crash everything but Europa League often looks like Copa del Rey in semi-finals while average english teams like Tottenham, Everton or even Liverpool never go further than round of 16 (I am talking about smaller teams like those ones, I know Chelsea won it).

Sour grapes continues.
I will tell you the reason:
Whatever the critisism, the match was ours and we flopped in the last minutes, twice as well.
It looks less awful if it is something clear, like with Atletico for example.
The French were going to feel the same if in our position.