Chelsea v Burnley

Jase

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Matic is a fool. Bad tackle but you can't do that. Idiot.

Shut up you fucking cuntface.

Stop calling him a fool and idiot. I understand his frustration, did u see the way his leg got bent?

That tackle doesnt even come close to pushing a player down. Like I said earlier, sometimes football is such a fucking pussy wankfest.

Matic has every right to be pissed with that challenge, his season could've been over. Fucking cunt Barnes was at it all game and he doesn't even get a yellow; again, we're punished because a ref can't do his job and keep control of a fucking game.

Still, the reaction was a bit of a brain fart from Matic. He knows how vital his presence is in the team.

To the FA: will they ban Barnes retrospectively? WILL THEY FUCK.

Shut up you fucking cuntface.

Stop calling him a fool and idiot. I understand his frustration, did u see the way his leg got bent?

That tackle doesnt even come close to pushing a player down. Like I said earlier, sometimes football is such a fucking pussy wankfest.

No need to call me a cuntface mate? Thats ridiculous.

I saw the challenge again and changed my view if you cared to read through the forum a bit more, it was hard to see right away.

Seriously chill out.

It was just a matter of time before players start taking matters into their own hands. This ref is either so stupid or so incompetent. That guy has been sticking the legs into players backs all day long and he didn't call a foul on him. That was a red card offense on Barnes and he didn't even call a foul.

This. Matic lost his cool because the fucking retard ref did NOTHING! If this motherfucker blew the whistle and showed the red I'm sure Matic wouldn't act like this.