• Costa
    • Willian (sub)
    • Ramires (sub)
    • Drogba (sub)

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know, but why? Does it mean the FA is going to discipline them? It's not a coincidence.

Martin Atkinson and Kevin Friend will not referee in the Premier League this weekend following their much-criticised performances on Saturday and Sunday.

Next week:

Refereeing appointments for the following midweek fixtures were also announced by the Premier League on Monday, with Atkinson returning to the middle for Southampton’s game against Crystal Palace on Tuesday.

Friend, meanwhile, was given Arsenal’s match at Queens Park Rangers the following evening.

really?

so you think this play was down to performance?

87a08630-ba03-11e4-90b8-055d38e1be64_han

or this one?

25EAB62C00000578-0-This_studs_up_tackle_

Obviously that's played a factor, but we should be able to pick apart Burnley at home given the players at our disposal and that we were home. We played dreadfully with or without the officials decisions.

Martin Atkinson and Kevin Friend will not referee in the Premier League this weekend following their much-criticised performances on Saturday and Sunday.

Next week:

Refereeing appointments for the following midweek fixtures were also announced by the Premier League on Monday, with Atkinson returning to the middle for Southampton’s game against Crystal Palace on Tuesday.

Friend, meanwhile, was given Arsenal’s match at Queens Park Rangers the following evening.

He's 4th offical on Saturday though so not completly demoted out

Obviously that's played a factor, but we should be able to pick apart Burnley at home given the players at our disposal and that we were home. We played dreadfully with or without the officials decisions.

you might not think it plays a part, but when you know your side is 10/11 vs 14 it can be demoralizing. Then this really gets under my skin

“I find it hard to believe all these people who have now come out, especially the manager using very, very strong phrases about that moment, didn’t have any reaction at all at that live moment,” said Burnley Gaffer Dyche, who reported that Matic was the only person among Chelsea’s players, staff and supporters to respond furiously.

I've been pre-occupied with a lot of stuff as of late, so I only just got to watch the full match replay of this game. One thing I immediately noticed was how mind-numbingly quiet the crowd was. Was like a grave-yard. WTF was that about? The atmosphere clearly had a negative effect on the players' performance. Seriously our home fans need to get their shit together once in a while. Our players needed them and they didn't seem bothered.

Player Team Fouls Conceded

Barnes, Ashley Burnley 50

Wanyama, Victor Southampton 49

Ulloa, Leonardo Leicester City 48

Pellè, Graziano Southampton 47

Sissoko, Moussa Newcastle United 41

Diouf Biram Stoke City 40

Barry, Gareth Everton 40

Fernandinho Manchester City 39

Lamela, Erik Tottenham Hotspur 39

Colback, Jack Newcastle United 38

Wickham, Connor Sunderland 38

Jedinak, Mile Crystal Palace 37

Larsson, Sebastian Sunderland 37

Livermore, Jake Hull City 37

Song, Alexandre West Ham United 36

Schneiderlin, Morgan Southampton 36

Matic, Nemanja Chelsea 36

Arfield, Scott Burnley 36

Chamakh, Marouane Crystal Palace 36

Top foul list for this season so far. Look where Ashley Barnes is, the top of the list.