PSG v Chelsea

Jase

HAVE WE PLAYED WELL

If you ignore me again I will murder all of you

decent. psg have done nothing in attack except for when costa has come deep and given them the ball to counter (3 times that i can remember). our only chance before the goal was a steal which resulted in hazard crossing. and then the goal which was a moment of magic.

both teams are looking to attack on the counter. hopefully now we can play the way we want to play and get another.

defensively we have looked solid. but costa and cesc need to up their game nonetheless.

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tbh we always struggle offensively when Fabregas is not at DM. But we can't have him at DM here.

We need better production from the wings in such cases imo.

in other occasions when Mourinho deployed him at CAM he also had Luís playing. We're missing it today

Costa's performance is the reason whyy some of us secretly wish Remy started this game. The difference between their link up and hold up play is like night and day. And if Costa continues his barren run in the competition then .. . . . . .

I don't think our attacking players have been awful. There is so little space for them and these are excellent players we are facing today. Not some rubbish team. Both sides don't want to lose anything so you'd expect this kind of slow game. The goal came out of nowhere really

pop quiz: Name the PSG player that left Ivanovic unmarked in the box for the goal

Not that I care, but marking does not play a role when a player produces something so wildly unexpected. Credit to Ivanovic for reacting so quickly.

Itv slamming luiz for not tracking branislav but credit where credits due, whipped in, cahill flick and it's in, not sure why Scholes, Dixon and Keane are acting as if any other CB or player would of been wise to it.