Chelsea v Liverpool

Jase

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like to complain about the refs but come on. That was clear bias/incompetent refereeing.

Willian is playing terribly, you would thought that rumours of incoming players for his position would fire him up a bit. And Ivanovic... Can't really say anything about him anymore.

Ivanovic causes an absolute gaping hole with his ridiculous charges forward. So frustrating. Matic needs to calm down his play on the ball is far to poor tonight but made some good challenges. Willian and Oscar playing how they always do, poor.

Home matches for us lately have been excruciatingly terrible to watch lately. I don't want to worry too much about the City game at the weekend, but because of that fact, it's unfortunate that I am.

The thought of Aguero running at our defense and Silva pulling the strings worries me greatly.

We need to try Eden through the middle, he'll help us carry the ball into their back 4 similar to how Coutinho and Sterling are doing for Liverpool. So dangerous.

This is what I want too. He'll drive our play into the box which is closer to the goal than the wings. Example vs arsenal