Liverpool v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tbf it's not like you can say anything good about us atm

Agreed, been a stinker from us this half, its more their willing to see a Liverpool goal, constant talk of stevie G and how wonderful he is. It's nauseating. But like you've said we have been poor.

We have been lucky and the scoreline does flatter us massively. We have just been unable to cope with pool's pressing.

True. In fact if we were losing 1-0 by now I wouldn't even be surprised.

Team seems to play without no motivation whatsoever. no passion, barely pressing, most of the players just wakling around. we are attacking with 2 or 3 players the whole game and nobody is moving forward. awful half. Our right flank is just embarassing. Ivanovic missplacing pass after pass and Willian cant dribble past one player. Hazard the only player worth mentioning. And Mikel is getting played circles round his head by Coutinho

Is the commentator on Sky Sports a Liverpool supporter or something? He sounds a bit biased to me.

Azpi just got back from injury, I wouldn't rush him.

I think the commentators are sat there in full Liverpool kit with Gerrard on the back haha!

I think the commentators are sat there in full Liverpool kit with Gerrard on the back haha!

The main commentator is okay, the second one sounds amazingly biased. Pundits in the half time studio all said Costa's hand was not a penalty since his hand was on the ground supporting him but not for that commentator. At least try to sound neutral..

The main commentator is okay, the second one sounds amazingly biased. Pundits in the half time studio all said Costa's hand was not a penalty since his hand was on the ground supporting him but not for that commentator. At least try to sound neutral..

In my experience the co-commentator Niall Quinn has always had it in for us, pretty much every time he is commentating on one of our games I want to mute it, he's horrendous.

To be honest this is the correlation between starting Mikel and benching Oscar. You lose the high tempo game and some creativity but gain some defensive steel. Mikel keeps us in the game but he does just about that nothing else so not surprised with the 1st half performance, expect more of the same vs City