Liverpool v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol next time one bashes GC for backing off. Look at Skrtl keeping 5m distance to FAbregas who is not exactly blessed with pace as if he had ebola.

He's done well there but come on they probably wouldn't be there if he didn't tackle them to give them a free kick.

as were at least 4 out of the 6 they didn't call us before the Swansea match. Handballs, tackles, we had everything. Clear as day some of those, more than this one tbh

Maybe artkison has missed the last Chelsea Campaign meeting [emoji14]

That's true but it's probably just the referees failing most of the time

I realized ever since last match Hazard is missing the sharpness he had recently showed.

He's missing that final pass, that key touch... I hope he gets it back soon... but he's a bit down to his own standards - which isn't a complain, again, I'm just pointing it out.

and for God's sake... what was that cross a couple of minutes ago when instead of closing down, Iva back away, with the damn arms behind him and Willian had to run and close down the Liverpool player (I guess it was Sterling).

It's getting on my nerves...

I can't stand our right side in this match... I don't know who's worse between Willian and Iva. I want to implode our right side altogether because it's painful to watch, both in attack and defense. PAINFUL