Liverpool v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Matic always plays...

Say you think Mikel is good enough to play these odd games; then we still have a problem that Matic has no replacement. I wanted Mikel to play instead of Matic otherwise what's the freaking point?

the problem isn't that the next game only takes place in the weekend, but that Matic played on Saturday and he's playing a tough match again so soon - he never rests. This increases the likelihood of a muscle problem. And this is only going to get worse. Instead of playing Cup opponents (yes liverpool included here), we will be playing twice a week against Cl finalists soon enough.

Hmm, no one noticed, or no one complain about Cech not starting, despite his latest game performance. And I have seen people asking why no Salah, Schurrle, why not start Ramires, Zouma (not yet, but, I believe there will). This forum is quite strange sometimes.

I always find it harsh when players who do well throughout the competiton and play all the lesser games are dropped at the SFs stage.

I agree. Remy shouldn't have been dropped imo. he's scored in virtually every cup game this season.

I always find it harsh when players who do well throughout the competiton and play all the lesser games are dropped at the SFs stage.

Couldn't agree more. I thought Zouma and Remy 'deserved' to start in this match. But come to think of it, it might because we have an FA cup game this weekend. If we, say, facing City this weekend, I think we will see them start this, and Costa and Terry might be on the bench.