Derby v Chelsea

Jase

Lol better form. Remy played like 10 minutes against Tottenham and scored. Drogba is dog shit. Legend he is but he isnt nowhere near as good as Remy. Cant run for shit either.

Lol... moron. Kids who jump on the bandwagon and pretend to be supporters.

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and then people ask me why i am always so dismissive of the great opinions of the great members of this forum!!!

Lol people living in a dream world. Scoring a couple of headers and tap ins doesnt make you a great player. He has lost it. Quicker Mourinho realises the better. We have no build up play with him in the team.

Well, there must be something hard inside to protect the skull. Plastic?

Well, I see a lot of basketballers wearing mouthguards and I don't see why players couldn't/shouldn't wear them.

Dental injuries are the most frequently occurring orofacial injuries in sports activities. Further, the most serious and life-threatening consequence of orofacial trauma is concussion. Not only do mouthguards protect teeth, but they also protect the head from blows to the jaw that can result in concussions and unconsciousness.

Also my own psuedoscience thoery is that if wearing a mouthguard helps your breathing as suggested that in turn must help your thinking ability...perfect for the likes of Schurrle and Salah :Goober:

Lol better form. Remy played like 10 minutes against Tottenham and scored. Drogba is dog shit. Legend he is but he isnt nowhere near as good as Remy. Cant run for shit either.

Go cry, baby! Cry!

I would like to see Remy more but you are talking a load of crap.

Watching Mikel I just can't help but see what a waste the guy is.. In place of him rather play even Ake or an academy player. We can't afford to play a whole starting 11 of youth atleast we can play one or two. We need to groom someone in Mikel's position!