• Fabregas
    • Oscar
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Drogba
    • Zouma (sub)
    • Remy (sub)
    • Mikel (sub)

I'm beginning to feel genuine sense of pride in this team that I've not felt for a number of years. The only doubts I have are in the right wing position and depth for the fullback positions. I'm so happy that Remy, Drogba and Hazard scored yesterday. Willian really needs some confidence in his shots --maybe some elevation too.

Excellent win.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No. You must be confused from all the drugs.

You were trying to illegally gamble, & i did assist you the first time, then ignored your approach for a 2nd attempt.

Stop treating this forum like your drug/gambling den.

Shut your trollish, acne-ridden face you thief. Go pretend to be people other than yourself on Twitter again, you sad, petulant child. :lol:

Pottechino said Spurs were the better side.. Wow.

He's just butthurt because we played football for about 10 minutes in total in the entire game and still bossed them, whilst barely getting out of 2nd gear for the remainder of the game.

What happened to Paulinho, Capoue and Dembele? They suck so badly that Bentaleb and Mason are in front of them?

I would take Dembele - he'd be perfect as a Matic or Cesc backup

Get him in the team, Jose restores his confidence, will be an immense player again...

Gotta be worth a cheeky Jan bid :)

Amazing the difference a few days make.....it was only Saturday night at around 7:30pm we had hit a brick wall, looked tired and hit our bad patch....Now, the journos are flipping it back the other way saying "This Chelsea side look awesome"

Never under estimate this Chelsea side.

And if (when) we lose points to Newcastle they'll talk about how we've blown it. It's more to do with how fickle the media is than anyone underestimating the team.

Amazing the difference a few days make.....it was only Saturday night at around 7:30pm we had hit a brick wall, looked tired and hit our bad patch....Now, the journos are flipping it back the other way saying "This Chelsea side look awesome"

Never under estimate this Chelsea side.

It has to do with the difference in style in Sunderland and Tottenham. For me, styles make matches. Sunderland had the right style to try and come get a point and stop us from winning. Spurs on the other hand, their goal wasn't to stop us from winning, it was to win the game themselves.

By doing that and also Pochettino's high pressing they always over-committed and got screwed over on the counter. Spurs pressed us in our half while Sunderland pressed us in their half, leaving no gaps behind.

For me, if Spurs had the same approach, the result would be different. I'm not saying we weren't gonna win, just that getting the three points would be harder.