Lionel Messi

Myself

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morata, Messi

Why Chelsea always make the transfer target to attackers instead of defenders?

If our defenders (DF, DMC) are still rubbish guys like Ivanovic and Mikel in following season. Messi and Morata cannot help Chelsea to escape from relegation!

2 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

The only other Lionel I can think of is Lionel Bart and he's been Hovis (brown bread) for years.

Was trying to think of him as well -didn't he write Oliver(the musical) and stuff ?

Agree we have no chance of signing the Artful tax dodger, but I wouldn't put it past Abramovich (with his past Sheva history) sounding out the little growth hormone advocate

51 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Was trying to think of him as well -didn't he write Oliver(the musical) and stuff ?

Agree we have no chance of signing the Artful tax dodger, but I wouldn't put it past Abramovich (with his past Sheva history) sounding out the little growth hormone advocate

Yes that's him Oliver is the only musical a man can admit to liking ha ha.

11 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:
11 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Feel a chorus ''consider yourself well in'' is in order should we sign the shortarsed Argentine

6 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

His dad after the verdict started singing '' One boy, boy for sale''.

:D Cant think of anymore.

Apart from again after the verdict lickle Lionel singing ''Where is Love'' the judge just said in a David Brent type of way ''Get Out''

3 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

:D Cant think of anymore.

Apart from again after the verdict lickle Lionel singing ''Where is Love'' the judge just said in a David Brent type of way ''Get Out''

I wonder what most of our overseas posters are making of this FB? ha ha. Not many forums could go from Lionel Messi to the musical Oliver in a couple of posts.

Just now, Iggy Doonican said:

I wonder what most of our overseas posters are making of this FB? ha ha. Not many forums could go from Lionel Messi to the musical Oliver in a couple of posts.

Its a proper Chels discussion on the matter, because as you say, as much chance as signing Lionel Bart.

If Messi did come though, can he play right back ?

• 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...
5 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ... 

This is what was left to happen this window!!! Now we can officially close the transfer window ... we have heard it all from Drinkwater to Messi!!!

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You