Lionel Messi

Myself

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 8 months later...
9 minutes ago, kiwi1691 said:

Messi should be praised for defending himself from theft by the state. 

If you don't want to be part of the community, then don't and leave. Taxes exist for a reason, i happily pay mine. I have no love for guys who try to fuck the system and everyone in it. Throwing your father under the bus isn't the thing i would have done. Spanish system is a joke, no wonder they are short of money.

9 hours ago, Essien19 said:

If you don't want to be part of the community, then don't and leave. Taxes exist for a reason, i happily pay mine. I have no love for guys who try to fuck the system and everyone in it. Throwing your father under the bus isn't the thing i would have done. Spanish system is a joke, no wonder they are short of money.

When Spain and Barcelona profit so much from one person (Messi), who gives a shit about taxes. This was a petty trial imo.

11 minutes ago, Kieran. said:

When Spain and Barcelona profit so much from one person (Messi), who gives a shit about taxes. This was a petty trial imo.

These are the rules and they apply to everyone. I don't like it how footballers think they're above the society and can bend the law whenever it suits them. Spain are short of money and these guys are part of the problem. It's always coming up 'that person gives so much', i don't agree, he's not paying what he should be. Simply not good enough!

Maybe Messi was too young, but his father should have gone to jail, someome has to pay for what's happened. And make the fine bigger, at this rate it's a joke and a fuck you to every little joe. And i do think a trial was necessary, what he and his dad did was wrong, now he's a convicted felon, he had it coming.

Messi's fanboys are really fucked in the head.

i'm talking about the ones that think they own Messi's Career and Life.

if Messi ever left Barcelona and joined another Club Chelsea.

Messi's fanboys would literally assassinate him or burn down that club's stadium that signed Messi.

Messi's fanboys would never accept him leaving Barcelona.

7 minutes ago, wilander said:

Just a big joke

Chelsea need fit DF and DMC

Why are Roman always chasing for attacking players instead of defenders.

Roman isn't chasing anyone.

He simply wants to squeeze more out of Barcelona. There haven't been many footballers around who demand year in, year out more. He went through their ranks but still, it means almost nothing to him or his clan. I really liked him but boy does time change some people...

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You