Lionel Messi

Myself

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He will never play under Mourinho, we will have to change manager first than he can play for us!

Messi is a fan of Mourinho, of course he would play under the special one.

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/barcelonas-leo-messi-voted-for-chelsea-boss-jose-mourinho-praises-him-after-quotes/

I agree mourinho hates players that don't track back and messi doesn't do that mourinho would end up having a fall out with messi for not tracking back

yeah because Mourinho always used to make Ronaldo track back right? :rolleyes:

that's true mate money talks

Not just money, I remember Messi saying that he wanted to experience playing in a different league (Italy/England were his preferences) later on in his career

Maybe now is the right time for him to leave Barca?

of course its very unlikely that he will leave but nothing really surprises me in football anymore.

Yea, I have to agree, I never thought we would see two guys with "Barca-DNA" playing for Chelsea and Cech playing for Arsenal but times have changed

I agree mourinho hates players that don't track back and messi doesn't do that mourinho would end up having a fall out with messi for not tracking back

if roman had to choose between Messi or mou, who do you think he'll pick?

Exclusive - Lionel Messi is learning English and 'preparing for the possibility' of a Premier League move, says Guillem Balague.

LINK. http://talksport.com/football/exclusive-lionel-messi-learning-english-and-preparing-possibility-premier-league-move-says

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Balaguer is a journalist who is very linked with Lionel Messi. In fact, Guillem Balague was the one who wrote the first biography authorized by Messi.

9781409146605.jpg

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You